GO DODGERS!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We do have an active forum for "other sports" where there is plenty of conversation about the Dodgers (And Yankees)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
F the Dodgers. This is a Rams forum. Take this shit down and move it. Please
You know there are many decaf brands of coffee that are every bit as good as the real thing. But as always consult your physician.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The oddsmakers believe it's Dodgers all the way, led by Ohtani.

Favorites

Being a Yankee fan, I hope not. My pick? Yankees in 5 with Soto being MVP.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Spoken like a True Boston fan.

Mookie going into the hall as a Dodger, thats gotta sting!

Curse of the Bambino, part II!!!
I am a true Boston fan! But curse?! 4 Championships in the last 20 years to how many have the Dodgers won? Ownership f'ed up the Mookie thing. Shame we lost him but congrats on getting a great player. As for the Hall the light is so dim now, does anyone really care anymore who goes in and who doesnt? So broken. What a nightmare WS for me though. Loath both teams.

Dodgers are the West Coast Red Sox though.
Mookie Betts, Kike Hernandez, Michael Kopech, Joe Kelly, Ryan Brassier, Dave Roberts....Im sure there is probably more too :)

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am a true Boston fan! But curse?! 4 Championships in the last 20 years to how many have the Dodgers won? Ownership f'ed up the Mookie thing. Shame we lost him but congrats on getting a great player. As for the Hall the light is so dim now, does anyone really care anymore who goes in and who doesnt? So broken. What a nightmare WS for me though. Loath both teams.

Mookie Betts, Kike Hernandez, Michael Kopech, Joe Kelly, Ryan Brassier, Dave Roberts....Im sure there is probably more too :)
Yeah curse, took you 86 years to win one....id say thats a pretty good curse.....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Kike and Robert’s were Dodgers before they had coffee and helped you guys out in Boston.

your welcome.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I hope both teams lose
Oh that's not nice!!! :laugh4:

I know how you feel though. I felt the same way when the Red Sox played the Cardinals in '67 and the Mets in '86 but I found myself smiling in the end. I'm sure you'll feel the same satisfaction should the Dodgers prevail. I couldn't watch the 2004 World Series for obvious reasons. Mostly nostalgic, I miss the Yankee fans chants of "1918, 1918, 1918". As a consolation, seeing the Red Sox in the playoffs just once in the last 6 seasons has been extremely satisfying. And that one time was another "I hope both teams lose" moment. But you guys have a good young team and I expect you'll be back in the postseason soon.

I am a true Yankee fan. However, I have a problem disliking Mookie. The guy exudes class, like Jeter. Big Papi? No problem (though I must admit, I like him now that he's retired). Manny and Varitek, no problem. Pedro, especially Pedro, though one of the best pitchers of all time, I still can't come to respect. Can't stand listening to his BS on Fox but I will have to endure it some more I guess.

This is going to be a tough series for the Yankees though. Ohtani, Freeman, Mookie. What a group!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Oh that's not nice!!! :laugh4:

I know how you feel though. I felt the same way when the Red Sox played the Cardinals in '67 and the Mets in '86 but I found myself smiling in the end. I'm sure you'll feel the same satisfaction should the Dodgers prevail. I couldn't watch the 2004 World Series for obvious reasons. Mostly nostalgic, I miss the Yankee fans chants of "1918, 1918, 1918". As a consolation, seeing the Red Sox in the playoffs just once in the last 6 seasons has been extremely satisfying. And that one time was another "I hope both teams lose" moment. But you guys have a good young team and I expect you'll be back in the postseason soon.

I am a true Yankee fan. However, I have a problem disliking Mookie. The guy exudes class, like Jeter. Big Papi? No problem (though I must admit, I like him now that he's retired). Manny and Varitek, no problem. Pedro, especially Pedro, though one of the best pitchers of all time, I still can't come to respect. Can't stand listening to his BS on Fox but I will have to endure it some more I guess.

This is going to be a tough series for the Yankees though. Ohtani, Freeman, Mookie. What a group!
Miss our old Yankee/Red Sox. Now my Sox are a sorry ass mid market wanna be.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I imagine Judge, Soto and Stanton kinda offsets the Dodgers big 3. These series tend to come down to the guys you wouldn't expect to make an impact. Remember Bucky Dent? Edman was the MVP in the NLCS. The Giants had Cody Ross tearing it up in one of their championships. Who's it gonna be this year?

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I imagine Judge, Soto and Stanton kinda offsets the Dodgers big 3. These series tend to come down to the guys you wouldn't expect to make an impact. Remember Bucky Dent? Edman was the MVP in the NLCS. The Giants had Cody Ross tearing it up in one of their championships. Who's it gonna be this year?
My vote goes to either Glyber Torres or Anthony Volpe. I'm sure yours will go to a couple of Dodgers! :laugh2: