Giants@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
As a fan, you shouldn't have to cope with loss, after loss, after loss, yada, yada, yada. It's the fans who pay for the tickets, the merchandise, and everything else tied to this team and maybe it's time we start boycotting everything they do. Yeah, Stan will still make his millions regardless, but playing in empty stadiums might send a message.

"Stan, you want our support, then man up, grow a pair and start making some changes for the future of this franchise! How's it going to look when you open your stadium in 2019 without any fans."

I am so freaking tired of mediocrity with this franchise. It's freaking unbelievable how inept this entire organization is top to bottom.

Yeah, it's pretty hard to rule something that's been CONSISTANTLY bad for 15 years an anomaly...

TexasRam

Legend
More concerning than the interceptions is the way Keenum throws the ball.

Who on this green earth throws a ball that high like we are in 5th grade and playing 3 flys up.

Fisher is so stubborn and ignorant it hurts.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Yes, I'm just saying they have to play better for the Rams to win. They need to score 6 on there side to make up for the lack of offense.

So we should rely on our defense to score points when our offense cant? That doesn't seem like a very effective game plan. We should probably just change the QB situation up, you know, play that guy we drafted this year.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Yea Quick missed the audible , but Keenum threw it right away without looking . And I never saw a jump ball thrown like a punt . Keenum could've thrown 6 ints today , so yes he is to blame . I've said it since pre season that he is god awful , and Tennessee is laughing all the way to the bank . Both Fisher and Snead need to go if they traded the farm for a guy that can't beat out what we are witnessing. Pathetic
The only time its acceptable to throw a horrific jump ball like the three we saw is at the very end of the game as your last gasp. Just can't throw that pass in the middle of the field otherwise. You want to throw a fade to the corner? Sweet, works for other teams all the time, as long you put where only your guy can get it. In the middle when you're in the red zone with a shortened field (THREE TIMES!), is just beyond stupid.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Interception one Tavon is hit about 7 yds over the middle perfectly by Keenum but for whatever reason, not only doesn't secure the catch, allows it to go all the way through his hands for a pick 6.

Number 2 was a little deeper over the middle, if I remember about 12 to 15 yds and the ball is thrown high and Austin doesn't even make a play on it.

Number 3 was the deep end zone shot over the middle into double coverage. Austin again seems to make little effort to go after the ball to make the catch, and then even worse seems to completely give up and falls down giving up the interception. I just think Tavon needs to be a 3rd to 4th option dump off player that can hopefully turn nothing into something. They seem so determined to highlight him as a weapon it has him double covered with no running room which is where he would shine, and his bad hands keep killing the Rams.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
The Rams could very easily be 0-7 right now as all of our wins were by one score or less and our defense was able to make the game winning stop in each game.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
At least Fisher paid all this money to extend his #1 all pro superstar receiver along with to stick with his boy Keenum after his clutch performance of 1 touchdown to 4 interceptions.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interception one Tavon is hit about 7 yds over the middle perfectly by Keenum but for whatever reason, not only doesn't secure the catch, allows it to go all the way through his hands for a pick 6.

Number 2 was a little deeper over the middle, if I remember about 12 to 15 yds and the ball is thrown high and Austin doesn't even make a play on it.

Number 3 was the deep end zone shot over the middle into double coverage. Austin again seems to make little effort to go after the ball to make the catch, and then even worse seems to completely give up and falls down giving up the interception. I just think Tavon needs to be a 3rd to 4th option dump off player that can hopefully turn nothing into something. They seem so determined to highlight him as a weapon it has him double covered with no running room which is where he would shine, and his bad hands keep killing the Rams.

Two of the three INTs were 100% on Keenum. Nothing Austin could do. The other INT is 100% on Austin.

…..

Legend
Tavon is probably a nice gentleman and all....but he's a coach killer.

Fisher and Snead are dying a long slow death, one game at a time. Root cause is trying to make Tavon into a household name.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams could very easily be 0-7 right now as all of our wins were by one score or less and our defense was able to make the game winning stop in each game.
That's the sad part . Maybe Fisher thinks the fans should be happy with the 3 wins we do have . Not me

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tavon is probably a nice gentleman and all....but he's a coach killer.

Fisher and Snead are dying a long slow death, one game at a time. Root cause is trying to make Tavon into a household name.

Yea, it's Austin killing this team. Not the QB with 8 TDs to 10 Ints in 7 games.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
When do we play the Seahawks again??? Need to run this around...

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm massively fucked off, that's all I have to say.

MountainRam

Rookie
Fisher bible chapter 3:5: all my shepherds will be shown way home if they deviate from 3-5 expectations

…..

Legend
Yea, it's Austin killing this team. Not the QB with 8 TDs to 10 Ints in 7 games.

You know Jrry there are a lot of things that can and do go wrong in a loss like today. I don't dispute what you say about the QB at all. But to me it goes deeper. 3 of those today were going to Tavon. Tavon had 14 targets for 57 measly yards....I cant help but wonder what would happen if those valuable targets were going to someone else. He scored a TD...got a few first downs too. But for the investement (not the money, but the investment in how much offense we try to force through him) we are not getting a return.

HE IS NOT THE RIGHT GUY, NEVER HAS BEEN.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know Jrry there are a lot of things that can and do go wrong in a loss like today. I don't dispute what you say about the QB at all. But to me it goes deeper. 3 of those today were going to Tavon. Tavon had 14 targets for 57 measly yards....I cant help but wonder what would happen if those valuable targets were going to someone else. He scored a TD...got a few first downs too. But for the investement (not the money, but the investment in how much offense we try to force through him) we are not getting a return.

HE IS NOT THE RIGHT GUY, NEVER HAS BEEN.

Two of those were bad decisions/throws to Tavon. The point of a NFL QB is the ability to decide when it is appropriate to throw to a WR.

I have a hard time seeing him live up to his contract. But Keenum killed our team today. Tavon's mistake hurt us. But we could have recovered if Keenum showed up to play.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Two of the three INTs were 100% on Keenum. Nothing Austin could do. The other INT is 100% on Austin.

Not saying the other two interceptions were his fault, but more that a smallish receiver should never be thrown the ball anywhere over the middle if it is into double coverage. The issue is he is so small he has no ability to make those plays and certainly no ability to break them up if he has to. The route shouldn't be ran, but if you do, Keenum should never throw it if there is double coverage. Both of the other two picks intended for Austin were into double coverage over the middle.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Truth,
We are an average team with above average talent and we make mistakes that should not be made or tolerated by good coaching.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
There is a reason Keenum went undrafted despite for throwing for all those yards in college. He just doesn't have that NFL arm. That deep throw to Quick earlier in the game was caught but he had to slow down for it which negated the possibility of a touchdown. The announcer even mentioned that if it was thrown a little harder/farther Quick would have easily had a touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.