Giants@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Rams coach Jeff Fisher said he's sticking with Case Keenum, per Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com. "I'll make changes at receiver before I make a change at quarterback," Fisher said, per Rosenthal.
Lee_Facepalm.gif

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
If Case doesn't throw floaters, he can't! get the rock downfield.
If those three passes weren't intentionally thrown as jump balls from about 20 or 30 yards out, then we have a whole other set of problems.[/QUOTE]

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Maybe Goff is REALLY bad. Maybe that's what Fisher is afraid of--losing 50 -10 on 8 ints. Maybe when Goff gets it to more of a 4 ints a game, he'll be ready.

Fisher is nothing if not stubborn. He will get to 7-9 HIS way, thank you very much.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Holding... Number 73....offense.

fearsomefour

Legend
Those average guys got open. Quick was open for two long TDs. Britt was open for a long TD. The plays were there. Keenum didn't make them. Instead, he forced bad throws. Even the Austin TD that he threw was a bad throw. It was behind Austin.
Yeah, good read by Keenum but not a great throw on the Austin TD. Nice catch by the dwarf taking a hot too.
The Britt one was brutal.
He threw the first one to Quick when he was coming out of his move.....certainly could have been better.
Who is worth keepingon this O?
Quick, Kendricks, Britt....although, you know bad hands and always nicked up....Austin? Gurley?
The O blows.
No reason to not start Goff but I dont think that fixes a lot early.
But, season is over. Might as well let him take his lumps.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Fisher has got to be lying. Like he did saying foles would start or we wouldn't trade Bradford. No way case sucks

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm not even angry about this loss. How about that eh? Figured this team would find a way to lose, and of course they did. What sucks is the defense really played well this time around but we still see a team that cannot count on anything game to game. They can't count on defensive production, the run game, the passing game, etc. And that will keep a team from rising, from growing.

Changes need to be made starting during the bye. If Fisher isn't man enough to do it then we are going to have another coach who will.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Rams coach Jeff Fisher said he's sticking with Case Keenum, per Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com. "I'll make changes at receiver before I make a change at quarterback," Fisher said, per Rosenthal.
And if the owner doesn't step in to "persuade" him otherwise tells me the owner could care less about the success of this team now and in the future. If I'm the guy signing the paychecks, I'd damn sure tell my employees the so-called "gravy train" is now over.

KayJay

Starter
He's lying through his teeth, he's irritated and has two weeks to think it over. Case had one good game against the Lions terrible defense. Giants defense is better, but not that good. And he had an awful game. All the wins to date have been suspect, and have been bailed out by the defense. We have lost 3 straight games, and the Rams are in Los Angeles, there is no way in hell Case is starting after the Bye week.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

This may be the kiss of death for Keenum, Fisher is known to change his made after making an absolute statement.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I'm done with this team until Goff is the starter.

Why the angst good fella?

I mean it's not like you staked all your ROD bucks on the Goats this game (That would be me:LOL:)

Nah this is what, smh...exactly needed to happen

I'm quite sure the "Keenum" era is over

No way Goff doesn't start next game coming of a bye (right?)

Hell, a blind man can see this one

At least now I can stop rooting for my QB to come out with a minor injury

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Zero sack against the least mobile QB in the league is playing well?

Yes. Eli got the ball out right before they got there. They gave up 10 points. And 7 came due to a pick by Keenum. That's a great day for a defense missing its best run stuffer and #1 CB against one of the best WR corps in football and a good QB.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why the angst good fella?

I mean it's not like you staked all your ROD bucks on the Goats this game (That would be me:LOL:)

Nah this is what, smh...exactly needed to happen

I'm quite sure the "Keenum" era is over

No way Goff doesn't start coming of a bye

Hell, a blind man can see this one

No angst. I'm at peace. I'll enjoy my Sundays until Goff starts rather than howling like a madman every time the Rams do something stupid.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'm anxious to hear the BS Fisher spews in the postgame presser. But then again, I fear I may need to replace my laptop if I do. It's the same emotions every Sunday. Why do we do it?

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Goff might end up being worse than Keenum but at this point I'm ready to put him in there and find out.

IMO it's time to :

1. Fire Boudreau
2. Fire Fisher
3. Move Grob over to G
4. Move Saffold to LT
5. Trade TA for draft picks (3rd maybe ?)
6. Trade Gurley for draft picks or solid proven LT (I still think he's special but we have too many needs to justify his draft spot. We need draft picks for the new coach next year. Benny can get it done for now.)
7. Start Goff and figure out what we have before next years Free Agency Period and Draft

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Jake Long just let his man toast him even though Long face masked him... the defender then strip the ball from Bradturd for a turnover.

Shoman01

Rookie
I thought they where a 6-10 team before the season started. They just lost 3 of the games I thought they could win. Don't know where more wins will come from. This is not a "1 player away" team. This team needs help on both offense and defense. Gurley is a soft runner and the line can't block. The receivers run wrong routs and drop passes that hit them in the hands. The Keenum is the best QB they have. The defense gives up big plays, the stud D-line had no sacks today against the least mobile QB in the league. Then there are the penalties. Need to start from the GM down and start over. Stan will not make the kind of money he wants to make if this shitshow of a team is still performing like this in 2019 when they go to the new stadium. I guarantee they will be better by then. Until then, this is the kind of performance we have to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.