GAME DAY GDT Week 2 - Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Bear down Rams we're up 28-3

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn't even a good throw if not for Walker getting into a good spot.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure you’re allowed to run the ball with a big lead. Missed Henderson in the flat wide open anyways

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
2nd bad play today by Staff. Just didn't see the LB drift into the lane. Games like this, it would be nice to have that ability to just run the ball and eat clock. We can afford to give up a score here, but there will be games when we will have to run the ball with some consistency. Hopefully we will get there.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Has Ernest Jones made one play in two weeks? Haven't seen him flash once.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I don't mind the foot on the gas the passing I don't want to watch preseason football that said Stafford needs to not play like a loser and play like the champion he is. That's irritating.

We are lucky the falcons aren't good honestly.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously I get that Kupp is good but Stafford's obsession is getting super old.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Stafford forcing the issue. Let's use this big lead to try some different run schemes instead of the same 3 run plays

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
That TD all on Stafford sadly. Hope we just don't run mundane offense now allow the falcons back in keep working out the kinks please