GAME DAY GDT Week 2 - Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Interesting start to the season, though way too early to really judge teams. Lots of questions for Cardinals, Cowboys, Packers, (us, for that matter). The Whiners games are going to be huge. Don't see Hags or Cards as NFC West contenders.

Amazing what potential run game can open up - I think McVay's offense is most deadly when the D has to account for the run game - opens up all that misdirection, short passing game, play-action.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
All these streaming options and not one works. I guess I'll have to rely on the comments here and the gameday page. Kinda sucks. Especially when they're doing good.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Akers needs to sit with Kupp and learn how to make guys miss in the open field. Kupp almost never gets taken down.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
soon as he threw to Kupp I knew he'd score. Kupp's all around game is amazing.

Ouch announcer trolls the 28-3 score at ATL!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Amazing what potential run game can open up - I think McVay's offense is most deadly when the D has to account for the run game - opens up all that misdirection, short passing game, play-action.

This cannot be over-emphasized. Even though we have a lot of weapons in the passing game, the way you beat or slow down the Rams O is making them one-dimensional. When a D can't do that, they're basically fucked.

Q729

Legend
All these streaming options and not one works. I guess I'll have to rely on the comments here and the gameday page. Kinda sucks. Especially when they're doing good.
I hear ya. That's all I had during the '99 season up until the playoffs. Well, that and streaming the local radio before they blocked all that.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Don’t look now but both Shelton and Jackson are giving a helluva game.

All of a sudden Rams RB’s have holes and running lanes to attack.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah streaming was ridiculous today. Finally got one that isn't goofy. So far. Azulito in the list.