GDT: Vikings at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I didn’t use blue font. I was being serious. Not sure why the snark

Don't mean the snark. My apologies if it came off like that.

I did mean the thread winner, though. :)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Vikings 2nd half game plan:

1) Go after Witherspoon.
2) Quick passes.
3) Don't give up on the run.

Defense:
Play more zone

fearsomefour

Legend
Have to run right at the Whiners D.
No easy task but tougher to get Cook wide on them particularly with Alexander back.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Looks like the damn Vikings are one Whiner TD away from an all out collapse. Their defense is just getting carved up run after run.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Not much time to throw.
I noticed Sherman starting back before the snap. Recognizing pass pre snap.
That one wasn’t all his fault, just overall. Late in the second he threw a 10 or 15 yard out way short to an open Diggs that would have extended the FG drive deep in whiner territory. He looks....weak. Idk how else to put it

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Much as I hate the whiners, I'm definitely impressed with thier ability to run the ball down the throat of the opponent... I hope the Rams generate some of that downright nastiness next year....

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
That was a deflating drive. Guess we get to see if the Vikings have some resilience

TXRams86

The Infamous
Jimmy G had to do absolutely nothing on that drive but hand the ball off.

fearsomefour

Legend
That one wasn’t all his fault, just overall. Late in the second he threw a 10 or 15 yard out way short to an open Diggs that would have extended the FG drive deep in whiner territory. He looks....weak. Idk how else to put it
He usually does come big game time.
For sure needs a running game with cooks to get him the play action game.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Much as I hate the whiners, I'm definitely impressed with thier ability to run the ball down the throat of the opponent... I hope the Rams generate some of that downright nastiness next year....
I was going to say something similar but didn’t want to spark the “WE HAD A MAKESHIFT O LINE THIS SEASON!!!!!” reaction. We need some big bodied, strong sled movers next year. The Vikings offense looks eerily similar to ours when we couldn’t run the ball for shit.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
He usually does come big game time.
For sure needs a running game with cooks to get him the play action game.
I agree. I’ve seen him do it before. He’s not a bad QB at all. His ball has no zip in this game at the moment though. Either that or the whiners are closing on receivers so fast that his ball looks slow. IDK, something looks off to me

fearsomefour

Legend
I agree. I’ve seen him do it before. He’s not a bad QB at all. His ball has no zip in this game at the moment though. Either that or the whiners are closing on receivers so fast that his ball looks slow. IDK, something looks off to me
Probably just timing and being a little unsure. A bit of happy feet back there.