GDT: Vikings at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FAULK28MVP

UDFA
Name
Randy Pottle
For me, I can sum it up this way...

I root for this team;

giphy.gif

I hate that team.

giphy.gif
Im not saying not to hate him lol. I was referencing him not throwing the ball because they didnt have to

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Makes me sick having to watch this fucking team win. The Rams would have beat Seattle and put up a better fight vs these stupid fucks.

Our 9-7 Rams?

fearsomefour

Legend
not the point. The Vikings are the toughest D they will face in the NFC from here on out. Jimmy wasnt great but he wasnt bad either. Just dont understand the talking crap for thw sake of it. I'd be hollering to the high heavens if this was the Rams and this was their gameplan
Of it works it doesn’t matter.
Hopefully Seattle plays them next as they have show ability to have success against the Whiners D and forces JG to have to make plays. Sometimes he does sometimes not.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Why the Jimmy hate? None of us would say a damn thing if we were doing it with Goff. Why throw when you dont have to?

I agree with you, sort of.

I hate him.
But he's not a half bad QB, let's be real about it and stop pretending to one another that he's awful.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I agree with you, sort of.

I hate him.
But he's not a half bad QB, let's be real about it and stop pretending to one another that he's awful.

He is very, very good.

That O will get a lead, let that great defense put opponents down then kill the clock.

Shanahan is a smart coach, with a great roster, and his mentor is his father who has a resume that is nothing to sneeze at.

Watching them lose in the SB will be delicious though!!!!!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Vikings didnt make any mistakes. They were completely dominated. Dont listen to that radio station
Are you serious? 14-10 and then they had a pick and a muffed punt.

They were dominated, but they made two critical mistakes when it was still a game.

Also, losing their OT, really hurt. The game seemed similar to the first Ram/Niner game this year.... Just no time to throw.

This also shows that its all about beefing up both lines this offseason.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
So you're saying they need more female line judges in?

Not just line judges ...
If they are more knowledgable, have better vision and are more FAIR in lacking biases, then why not ?

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
The game seemed similar to the first Ram/Niner game this year.... Just no time to throw.

This also shows that its all about beefing up both lines this offseason.

We won't.
It's just not as easy as saying "hey let's beef up both lines this off season so that we're a top 5 line on both sides of the ball...."

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
We won't.
It's just not as easy as saying "hey let's beef up both lines this off season so that we're a top 5 line on both sides of the ball...."
Did I say I expect to be a top 5 line?

I said the lines need to be the focus. They need to get more size. And you don't need a superstar on the DL... We already have one.

However on D you do need to beef it up and you can add a DT with size in FA. A guy who is coming off his first contract who has been a reserve but is capable of ascending. Someone who is not too expensive. Happens all the time. Also can draft a kid in the 2nd or 3rd round that can contribute as a rookie.

Key will be do they restructure Goff to open up cap room? If so they can add two pieces, one OL and one DL.

fearsomefour

Legend
We won't.
The best situation for the OL is to have Havenstein come back to RT at his 2018 level of play. Whitworth resigned at a lower rate and (post offseason surgery) at least maintains his level of play. This solves 3 starting OL spots with Edwards manning a G spot. The Rams may be able to bring in a modestly priced FA but who knows if they will. C is the big question if Whitworth returns.
Corbett at C or do they like him at G?
Can the Rams find a FA C to compete in a real way for the starting job?
I’m investing the 2nd round pick and at least one of the two thirds on the D side of the ball. 2nd round to DL.
The options to infuse talent on the OL are very limited.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
not the point. The Vikings are the toughest D they will face in the NFC from here on out. Jimmy wasnt great but he wasnt bad either. Just dont understand the talking crap for thw sake of it. I'd be hollering to the high heavens if this was the Rams and this was their gameplan
Undercover 49’s fan

lol

You’re gonna have a rough go of it convincing most here Jimmy G-String is nothing more than a noodle armed game manager

Your cute little run will end next week, either one Seattle GB will wipe the field with your boys

so sorry

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
Titans were also 9-7

First team to win two playoff games while throwing for under 100 yards in both games in a looooong time.
For all of the efforts of the league to turn the NFL in a video game points orgy, it always......ALWAYS.....comes down to being able play well on both lines. That usually means running the ball and stopping the run.