GDT: Titans at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Brady's last throw as a Patriot is a pick six.

I say nope.

His last throw will be in the regular season next year.

Can't leave like that. I wouldn't.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's fucking bullshit. They owed us our god damn redemption last year. Fucking pricks. Fuck!

The rams d did the exact same thing to them last season. Unfortunately mcvay was too loyal to his 11 personnel and the cheats were ready for it, using their Intel to stifle the rams offense. He had to change things up and never did. Of course the refs gave them all the help they needed after the controversy in the nfc championship game and nobody would bat an eyelid.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
12w34.gif

Came looking for the celebration thread...

Ellard80

Legend
yeah sorry I don't find the patriots losing to be satisfying much.

It makes last years super bowl loss piss me off more.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
yeah sorry I don't find the patriots losing to be satisfying much.

It makes last years super bowl loss piss me off more.

Sorry I'm always upset when the Rams lose, but this is a glorious day in Mudville.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

I feel like everyone is just playing for a chance to get run over by Baltimore anyways

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I the only one that WANTS him back next year? I think hes hilarious and gets called out by literally everyone.

the worst i've heard was the rams game against the ravens? when the rams were 3rd and 15 inside their 20 in the 1st quarter so mcvay just called a run for gurley. and booger said, "that is what they think of their qb, 3rd and long and they give the ball to gurley". i mean, you just have to laugh.

it's hard to believe he played football as a pro when he has no understanding of the game.

although he may have been fed the line to say but just didn't know when to use it correctly, which is just as bad. goff being a bad qb was a theme throughout that telecast. they're so transparent.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Derrick Henry gets over 200 yds rushing, thanks to a great OL, one that is led by former Ram LG Roger Saffold. He could have been doing that for Gurley had they re-signed him.

Major mistake not resigning Roger. Dude was pancaking and blasting holes for Henry all night.

Titans showed the world what you can do with a dominate OL and good RB.

Titans make the playoffs with Roger Saffold, Rams miss the playoffs without Roger Saffold.