GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I didn’t see any of this game, or highlights.

I was surprised to read they pulled Tua. They plan to reinsert him next week, but sorta felt like a quick trigger to me. His stat line didn’t look god awful.

I was surprised too, I was watching NFL Redzone and saw Fitz in there and figured Tua got banged up. I like you looked at his stat line and didn't think it looked too bad.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was surprised too, I was watching NFL Redzone and saw Fitz in there and figured Tua got banged up. I like you looked at his stat line and didn't think it looked too bad.

I have a friend that is a Dolphins fan. When I see him later I am anxious to hear his take.

Of the games I saw, he looked good. Would think they’d be patient to work thru any struggles... then again they need to win.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i think they were going for the record for the most consecutive 3 and outs with tua in there.

jeff fisher would have loved every minute of it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Tua had an ankle and with as much pressure as the D was putting on him, I think they just didn't see the upside of having a rookie battling through injury when his mobility is a huge part of his game.

I was watching RedZone and it wasn't horrific or anything, but after RG3, I think teams are paying more attention to the long term health of their franchise QBs.