GDT: The Late Games Week 9

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just saw the AFC Playoff picture...My God, there is a 2-6 team in the hunt....lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even worse, the Dolphins' HC just got a Gatoraid shower for winning a game....their only game. One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen...

Zodi

Hall of Fame
In no universe outside of the PNW was that even close to being down. Jesus christ, Seattle gets every friggin call at home. I bet they won't even reverse it. :ROFLMAO:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In no universe outside of the PNW was that even close to being down. Jesus christ, Seattle gets every friggin call at home. I bet they won't even reverse it. :ROFLMAO:
It's Seattle, 4th quarter and they have the ball. Buccs, way to fukk up a wet dream...

Q729

Legend
C'mon Bucs you ucks. Jesus. All these prick teams get let off the hook by gift plays.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Green Bay has less than 90 yds offense, with 11 mins left in the GAME.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did the bucs tackle strip Winston?

Q729

Legend
Tied up. Cmon Arians. Go get your ass pissed off and stop who you're supposed to.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate the Buccs more right now. I hate a fukkin tease!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, let's laugh about a missed FG while Aaron Rodgers gets hot....Somebody beat that kicker a ittle...

Q729

Legend
Why didn't he just run out of bounds. Waste of a timeout.
Elsewhere... Money Badger eh...