GDT: The Late Games Week 9

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like RW is trying to make something out of nothing. If TB can get points here maybe seattle becomes one dimensional and the RW of old comes back and takes double digit sacks.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Gift PI for the shecocks, ball was uncatchable and looked like incidental contact.

Q729

Legend
Crazy. Chargers keeping GB offense in check. And strange that Romo and Nance are calling the game from the sideline.

Q729

Legend
Damn! Was hoping they'd take a swipe at the ball, but SEA gets a lucky bounce out of bounds.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Crazy. Chargers keeping GB offense in check. And strange that Romo and Nance are calling the game from the sideline.
What’s strange is that they’re doing it with field goals, while holding the Packers scoreless.

Q729

Legend
Still plenty of time, but well... ya know how this shit usually goes.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

How wasn't that dpi? He tackled him before the ball got there. Fuck I hate how the seafucks and the cheats get all the calls.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I mean there’s never been a luckier team in NFL history then Seattle. It’s seriously mind blowing.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
K. Few things.

-It's perfectly fine for GB to be held under 100 yards, against a 2-5 team. But the Rams do it, oh no. Out comes the criticism police in full force.

-Odell Beckham Jr and Jarvis Landry, if I were GM would be gone the second the season is over. So long as they are on the Browns, I hope they lose every game (more so Odell Beckham Jr).

-Bucs/Seattle is an entertaining game. Bucs just need one stop or TO at the right moment.

-Lions/Raiders is the second most entertaining game right now.

-