GDT: The Late Games Week 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing about Murray after watching his first 3 games. Yeah he's fast, quick when he runs but being as small as he is, he's a short strider and has trouble escaping using just pure speed. He gets caught a lot from behind by bigger guys. His in game acceleration isn't near as good as i thought it was.
Mmmmmmmmm - Aaron Donald

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Seavultures giving up 33 points at home.

Very satisfying even though is it the NO Complaints ringing it up.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
When Wilson loses a step - his game is over....

RamWoodie

Legend
Seattle is who I thought they were...a team you don't take lightly, or they'll burn you...BUT...their wins to this point didn't impress me

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seattle is who I thought they were...a team you don't take lightly, or they'll burn you...BUT...their wins to this point didn't impress me
Yes Seattle, we love you no shyt, and we'll respect you in the morning....
gVrqdpU.gif

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
The NFC west looks like it's getting better. The Seahawks look the same as last year more or less. Their OL doesnt look too good. 49ers are closing the gap. It will be interesting to see them play each other. Cardinals look like they are on the right path. I think the Rams are still the best in the division and I dont think it's that close either

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The NFC west looks like it's getting better. The Seahawks look the same as last year more or less. Their OL doesnt look too good. 49ers are closing the gap. It will be interesting to see them play each other. Cardinals look like they are on the right path. I think the Rams are still the best in the division and I dont think it's that close either
If the Whiners turn the ball over 5 times against us it will be an ass whooping.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember those people arguing that Murray was a great passer, not really a running QB?

Ahh, good times. Basically 4 ypa today passing, and 8.6 yards per carry today. He's asking to be hit full speed by a guy who weighs 40+ pounds more than him.

Ram65

Legend
Whiners survive 5 turnovers. They can move the ball. Steelers, once they had time to go downfield the Whiners look vulnerable.