GDT: Super Bowl LV: Chiefs vs Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
My gosh how the hell does every team just shrivel up against Tommy boy.
It's the effect of the hype machine. Teams trying too hard to beat the "GOAT". NE's game was always waiting for the other team to fuck up then take advantage. Shit carries over now.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That dpi call on the INT was pathetic. They don't even try to hide their cheating anymore.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Lol Beavis and Butthead still got it.

She said "crack." Lolz

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
All the holding in these playoffs and now they get ticky tack. Neither holding calls were holding. they just had their hands on them. BULLSHIT. And ROMO just a mouth piece for the league. FUCK

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Mahomey likes to casually stick his arm out w/ball every time he scrambles to the sideline. I'd be telling my guys to aim for it and break his arm.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
How do you not have a spy for Mahomes? I get their offense is loaded but come on, this dude feasts on those easy scrambles.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How do you not have a spy for Mahomes? I get their offense is loaded but come on, this dude feasts on those easy scrambles.
And gets an extra free yard by sticking the ball out in front of him. There are no personal fouls for taking a whack at the QB's arm last i checked.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
BTW, looking at this game, the Rams need to upgrade their weapons... Stafford or not, they need more juice, speed, size etc..

Rams77

Starter
Makes me sick to my stomach we wasted a near great defense this year and sputtered down the stretch. We could have beaten Tampa Tom for the second time I really think if we were healthy

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
BTW, looking at this game, the Rams need to upgrade their weapons... Stafford or not, they need more juice, speed, size etc..
BIG time. I see the Rams moving Kupp or Woods and getting a burner, and more speed.