GDT: Super Bowl LV: Chiefs vs Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah...Seeing Mahomes today kind of makes me sympathetic to Goff. When your O-Line is getting blown the f up, it's hard to do anything, no matter who you are.

Their line is hurt. No running game either.

Rams line paved a good running game. Was better than average in pass pro.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Super Bowl gets worse and worse.
I think the pandemic has put a hold on a lot of movie trailers because have no idea when they'll come out

F&F 9 and Top Gun2 had trailers last super bowl , and they still haven't come out

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This game also shows, w/ Brady in our conference, the defense cannot slip. If anything they need to impove the pass rush. It can't just be Donald and an edge guy. Need another DL who has some pass rush juice.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think the pandemic has put a hold on a lot of movie trailers because have no idea when they'll come out

F&F 9 and Top Gun2 had trailers last super bowl , and they still haven't come out

The movies are already filmed tho. Can't edit a new trailer in a few months?

JRobinson

MiLB
This game also shows, w/ Brady in our conference, the defense cannot slip. If anything they need to impove the pass rush. It can't just be Donald and an edge guy. Need another DL who has some pass rush juice.

I prefer 4-3 to 3-4. Like more down lineman. But yeah.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mahomes trying to make something out of nothing his wr’s keep dropping it

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don

Yes exactly, Can't do your press junket/tour which is a contracted necesity

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also guess I'll eat some crow re: Brady not fitting in with Arians' offense. :LOL:
#metoo
7367348C-9A64-4F13-B6C0-6685693D9192.jpeg

Hobgoblin

Rookie
How many points are the chiefs scoring?

Proving the point. It’s one thing to not score points but it’s another to having dumb turnovers. If Goff didn’t do the turnovers he probably would still be on the rams. At least it would give our defense a chance.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Super Bowl gets worse and worse.

Yep, I'm done with Super bowls, unless the Rams are playing, as sitting though boring, stupid commercials and a terrible halftime show has grown old.

And more and more I find myself wishing that Tony Romo would just shut the fuck up!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yes exactly, Can't do your press junket/tour which is a contracted necesity
I thought we'd get a little more Disney Plus Marvel stuff , cause they know when they'll come out

I was really hoping for some Shang Chi stuff , cause that come out in July , and so far , nuttin

over all , I have liked some of the commercials this year

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Proving the point. It’s one thing to not score points but it’s another to having dumb turnovers. If Goff didn’t do the turnovers he probably would still be on the rams. At least it would give our defense a chance.

What is it with you? We were talking about the oline blocking nobody and how difficult it is for the qb to function when that happens.