GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Rambitious1 said:
Rambitious1 said:
Well hopefully we'll get a little bit bettors dear where is on.

I still believe the bad times will eventually pass. It just looks like it's going to take a little longer than I had anticipated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I meant better as the year where's on.
LOL

Wears on

fastcat said:
If the CBs are gonna play 8yds off and the safties are 15yds off how can we stop anyone? That was like we were in a prevent D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

if you havent watched the past two games, this is nothing new.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
rdlkgliders said:
Thursday is looking very daunting!!

They're going to need help even selling tickets of they don't get their shit together

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hate to sound negative but this is awful. The D isnt doin anything to make stops and the O refuses to block. And to top it off the officials are givin dallas a free pass on all penalties, gonna be a very long day if someone doesnt wake up the Rams.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
DegenR(g)ambler said:
fastcat said:
If the CBs are gonna play 8yds off and the safties are 15yds off how can we stop anyone? That was like we were in a prevent D

I know it's frustrating, especially because the D plays better when they tighten the coverage

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
So I recall reading some of CoachO's thoughts on the D we're playing and quite frankly if this is by design is terrible.
Stop playing 10 yards off everyone and man up already. I mean everyone has so much damn room no wonder they convert on every 3rd down.

Why does Jenkins continue to give 12 yards on 3rd and 6. I can't see how they review the film and think it's just mistakes. It's just bad defense period. They have talent when they play pressure. I don't get why they continue to play this weak coverage.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Seriously this hurts even deeper because I thought for once my hopes were vindicated and I allowed my self to get excited for the season, I didn't temper it one bit....it's like finding out your fiance is cheating on you on your wedding day by catching her fucking your best man while she is still in her wedding dress.....I'm almost passed angry...next step is depressed...all our hopes and dreams dashed

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I just don't understand what the Rams are trying to accomplish.
This team has gotten progressively worse every week in all phases.
I halfway expect us to play well and beat the 49ers next week because Fisher just cant get this team prepared unless its vs a division opponent.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Tim Walton stinks. His scheme puts players so far out of the picture they will never get a break.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Romo looks like he could smoke a cigar out there, not a concern in the world

This is quite depressing :( I was hoping to see some explosion early on the offense... I guess I'll call Tebow so he can pray for our 2nd half comeback

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's give this defense a nickname: "Wide Open"

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I feel like waiting until the second half to start watching, because the first half is painful

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rambitious1 said:
Rambitious1 said:
Well hopefully we'll get a little bit bettors dear where is on.

I still believe the bad times will eventually pass. It just looks like it's going to take a little longer than I had anticipated.

I meant better as the year where's on.
LOL

Yeah I think that we will get better as the year goes on, but it's not fun to watch. I think what's most disappointing is that we don't seem competitive at all, giving them really easy completions on defense (especially on third down), not doing much on offense, it puts us into a big hole and then we just stick with it and get worse. It's a process, but I was hoping at this point we wouldn't see these types of games.

Murray was just wide open for an easy checkdown when there was only two other receivers, there's no excuse for that really.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
DegenR(g)ambler said:
fastcat said:

yes it is, its worse.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
this is utterly embarassing. I'm sooo f!@#$cking mad right now I could break my screen at any moment. I haven't been this pissed and disappointed in a long time :x :x :x :x :x

I honestly think Fisher told the team, "Hey let's play the boys with a focus on Thursday game." Cause honestly we look like hsittttt.

This looks like a damn preseason game. I'm about to turn it off. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Someone please pull me off the edge, I'm fcuking struggling right now

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Everyone watching knew that ball was going to austin. Wide open gift

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
NERamsFan said:
this is utterly embarassing. I'm sooo f!@#$cking mad right now I could break my screen at any moment. I haven't been this pissed and disappointed in a long time :x :x :x :x :x

I honestly think Fisher told the team, "Hey let's play the boys with a focus on Thursday game." Cause honestly we look like hsittttt.

This looks like a damn preseason game. I'm about to turn it off. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Someone please pull me off the edge, I'm fcuking struggling right now
The only thing I can say is that it was like this the first two weeks. Maybe the team will turn it around in the second half

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
On the positive side.
I have enjoyed both yards our offense has amassed so far

Slappy967

Starter
I am not one of those people who thinks the sky is falling but damn are defense is looking ugly today. We went from being solid against the run the last 2 games and today we aren't stopping the run or the pass and the offense looks sluggish to say the least.