GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
By far the worst performance so far this year. Embarrassing for all involved. Reminds me last year of the game in London. I just hope they show some pride and at least make an effort to get back into the game.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Stranger said:
Ugh, Chat room is in fine form again. I'm out.
For me the chat room is a place to celebrate and vent, It is live action without forethought and that is what makes it different than your standard thread.
There is just not a lot to be optimistic about at this point in the game but that doesn't make me any less hopeful.

Memphis Ram

Legend
If I'm not mistaken, I heard that KC started both halves in a hurry up offense and drove right down the field and scored against the Cowboys.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
What happened on that 3rd and 11? Bradford looked to try to check it short but it was deflected; was no one open down field???

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rambitious1 said:
bluecoconuts said:
It's just disappointing that we're sticking with things that aren't working and digging ourselves into bigger holes.

That's pretty concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah, I'm not sure why. We have more talent than this, but it's not working. Our O-Line is being totally outworked, both in the run game and pass blocking. We need to change something up, both on offense and defense. Those runs to the outside by Murray are killing us, up the middle we're pretty good though. It looks similar to Atlanta though, we have one team that looks very ready to play and it looks like the Rams have just woken up.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
brokeu91 said:
bwdenverram said:
I hate to sound negative but I'm really starting to question Shotty's game planning to start a game. We look like were playing scared.
I'm starting to get the same feeling.

It's like we're not attacking and letting them dictate the game to us

Exactly. Even against two good D's in AZ and ATL we still blocked and moved the ball. You see Ware manhandle Long? I haven't seen that this year at all.

But The D really has me concerned. It's like anyone can do anything they want. What the heck happened.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
At this point I just hope we can equal last years record.

From what I'm reading, it appears we may not be able to

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
When even those idiots Kenny Alberts and Daryl Johnston are questioning your defense it's time to stop.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
If the CBs are gonna play 8yds off and the safties are 15yds off how can we stop anyone? That was like we were in a prevent D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Well hopefully we'll get a little bit bettors dear where is on.

I still believe the bad times will eventually pass. It just looks like it's going to take a little longer than I had anticipated.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
This isn't much different than the Spags era as far as play calling.

They're playing not to lose, which is leading towards a loss.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Rambitious1 said:
Well hopefully we'll get a little bit bettors dear where is on.

I still believe the bad times will eventually pass. It just looks like it's going to take a little longer than I had anticipated.

I meant better as the year where's on.
LOL

WvuIN02

Starter
Brian Schottenheimer was never imaginative for the Jets in the 5 or so years he was there and it looks the same for the Rams. I know Bradford likes having some consistency there in the offense, but when its consistently not performing something needs to change.

I'm guessing he will wait till the second half to go hurry up when the Rams are down huge and then the offense will start clicking. Why would you not use what your players are good at doing?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
WvuIN02 said:
Brian Schottenheimer was never imaginative for the Jets in the 5 or so years he was there and it looks the same for the Rams. I know Bradford likes having some consistency there in the offense, but when its consistently not performing something needs to change.

I'm guessing he will wait till the second half when the Rams are down huge and then the offense will start clicking. Why would you not use what your players are good at doing?
I was wondering the same thing.