GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Win some and lose some. This game is over. When Kupp dropped the TD is confirmed it was one of those garbage games where we do everything possible to lose. STuff happens. Looks at GB today.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Busted play.
Goff missed a simple check down
Penalty
THEN Brown can’t break a tackle.
That whole possession was shit, not all Brown.
True. But no player makes plays every down. It's a collective thing where if you have enough guys who can make explosive plays they're going to get some each of them.

Brown isn't ever really gonna get one though. That's the observation from where I sit.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Completely agree, it never fails. Run the ball down there throats for an entire series only to have Goff throw a pick. Then you come out with a nice run by Henderson, then fuckin Brown comes in while Goff throws. Just mind numbing.

I still can't believe Kupp blew two TDs. He's usually money. It should be 23-21. God damn. This night has sucked.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Goffs been awful kupp terrible just a snoozefest with a terrible gameplan and the whiners are missing a lot of key players. I expected better.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Incoming “I gotta do better as a play caller to put us in better positions to get points on the board. Hats off to them for bla bla bla.”
Fuckin’ infuriating.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Despite whatever else, if Kupp catches that ball, the Rams have the momentum down by less than a TD with the whole 4th qtr to go.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True. But no player makes plays every down. It's a collective thing where if you have enough guys who can make explosive plays they're going to get some each of them.

Brown isn't ever really gonna get one though. That's the observation from where I sit.

I agree with you. I understand why Brown is in on 3rd downs (pass pro), but we really need Akers and Henderson to get up to speed. Brown can't shake people in the open field. Akers or Henderson gives us a shot at the first down on the play.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Williams got a little too much of the grizzly bear lol.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is gonna shit his pants with the ball in his hands in the endzone. Better get this done OL. Let's get some breathing room.