GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Goff looks like shit. I can't wait to see the all 22 on this one.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just put Henderson or fucking Akers in. Brown is too god damn slow.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Time is becoming an issue and we have 1 TO. Great. It's going to take a turnover. Somebody order up a turnover!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McVay might have to learn the hard way with Brown. Lose a game or two due to stalled drives. Like this one.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even the announcers talking about McVay’s inept gameplan.

We could have been running it down their throats all game, but McVay seems intent on going away from what works when Goff and Kupp aren't sharp. It's so damn painful.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Thank God I stayed home for this shitshow. If only we could play the NFC East all year. We are a .500 team until we prove otherwise

fearsomefour

Legend
Horrible possession.
Busted play.
Then a check down where Goff throws the ball into the ground, then a flag setting up 3rd and long.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Running outside from the two makes me crazy.

I don't even mind the call, but my god, it drives me crazy when you then decide to pass the ball instead of playing physical football when your OL is playing well.

Psycho_X

Legend
Brown catches it with no one around him for ten yards, only gets a couple yac. Bleh