GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, that just cost me 10 minutes of sleep.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it Bleach time yet?
J0ZkZzr.gif

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can't believe it but Fuller makes this D so much better. every time he's out the D looks lost
I'm not surprised at all tbh. Fuller is that good man. He's so instinctive. Put anyone else next to Hill and it's rolling the dice.

It's gonna be a rough month for our defense IMO. At least until Rapp and Burgess settle in.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff and McVay need to wake up. And it would be cool if Staley would make Grabmypole throw down the field. Let's see what adjustments they make.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It feels we were fortunate to get out of the 1st Qtr only down 7 points. Let's win this Quarter please!!!!!!

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
On the bright side, we played like crap on both sides of the ball, and it's just a 7 point game. It is bizarre to look at this game and the Dolphins game. I watched that game - this seems like a totally different Niner team. That or Miami's D is a lot stronger than ours.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As irritating as the defense has been tonight, the offense looking timid pisses me off far worse. I fucking hate that.

TXRams86

The Infamous
The game started out about just as bad as it could. And we’re only down 7. Still plenty of game to play but offense really needs to get their shit together. Too much time with the defense on the field already.

TXRams86

The Infamous
As irritating as the defense has been tonight, the offense looking timid pisses me off far worse. I fucking hate that.
Defense is one big hit on Jimmy to look 100% better. Offense on the other hand...

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the bright side, we played like crap on both sides of the ball, and it's just a 7 point game. It is bizarre to look at this game and the Dolphins game. I watched that game - this seems like a totally different Niner team. That or Miami's D is a lot stronger than ours.
We're just a different matchup. Strength on the back end, easier to push around with the power run game and short passing game.

9ers are content to possess the ball. Keeps Goff off the field and in the chiller.