GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good Ol' Chris Collingsworth... Never misses an opportunity to suck off the 9ers.

Psycho_X

Legend
Couldn’t tell but the one replay they had he only touched his own guys while going down. But JJ touched him as he’s dropping ball so that would probably make him down. /shrug

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not clear enough to overturn.... :ROFLMAO:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When the refs plans to screw the rams goes so screwy that it comes to this?

Blow the fucking whistle

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I can't believe it but Fuller makes this D so much better. every time he's out the D looks lost

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it just me or does Goff play a little off anytime we face the 49ers? Is it because he grew up a 49er fan? :unsure:
He'd be 4-1 vs the 49ers with McVay if they could have stopped a couple 3rd/4th and long last year

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Has there been any analytics on whether or not deferring the kickoff has significant advantages/disadvantages? Just curious about it, especially on the road. We've been great in the first quarter (until tonight). I just wonder about whether or not you gain much by deferring, especially on the road. Thoughts?

TXRams86

The Infamous
This is the stupidest fuckin’ start to a game even if this works out to our benefit.