GDT: Ravens at Titans 1pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Henry is not running with authority, looks like something is off with him. The shots of him on the sideline show him frustrated but I don't think I've ever seen this look from him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fucking Marcus fucking Peters.

Fuck the Ravens and Harjerk. Goddgamn ruining this weekend.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Real classy organization. Harbaugh bitches about "disrespect" but it didn't look like he was there trying to get his players off the field there. Fuck that guy and the entire team of asshats.

Psycho_X

Legend
Did the Titans do that in Baltimore or something? Seemed like a team wide urge to disrespect them at midfield. How many fights are going to happen between now and end of game because of that?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Stay classy Ravens

It's no secret that teams take on the personality of their HC.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Real classy organization. Harbaugh bitches about "disrespect" but it didn't look like he was there trying to get his players off the field there. Fuck that guy and the entire team of asshats.
He lost his right to bitching about disrespect after he ran the score up against us on MnF when we were obviously beaten :mad:

TXRams86

The Infamous
Did the Titans do that in Baltimore or something? Seemed like a team wide urge to disrespect them at midfield. How many fights are going to happen between now and end of game because of that?
Apparently the last time they played in Baltimore, he took offense to the Titans players "dancing around" the Ravens logo. It led to him jawing with Malcom Butler and then with Vrabel saying that it was disrespectful. Then his team does it this game and like the scum bag he is, doesn't seem to take issue with it. He's a piece of shit and so is the Ravens organization.

Angry Ram

They're salty from last years playoff lost and this year again.

Can't wait for the Ravens to lose. Hopefully its by the Steelers in the title game.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
yup they did, that's why you don't do shit like that. Will come back to haunt you

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Not sure Earl Campbell should be sitting behind Henry in Titans-Oilers RB shrine
I have been arguing with my 22 yr old NFL genius of a son (in his mind only) abt that subject. My point to him is Ds nowadays are built to stop the pass...not the run. Thus Henry deals with a lot of teams with undersized LBs that are built for coverage...not run stopping.

Angry Ram

GOD FUCK MARCUS PETERS.

Trying to start shit. Fuck him. Goddman I hope they get crushed.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Correction: the Titans weren't even dancing when Harbaugh took offense. Apparently they came out of the tunnel and huddled mid-field and Harbaugh pointed at them, prompting Butler to start jawing. Here's the article:

swmizzou83

Starter
Would be nice to see our defense against the Ravens. They would break Lamar Jackson in half