GDT: Ravens at Titans 1pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Just like that... lol. Ravens with long completion.
Luckily the Titans were able to clamp down in the red zone. Jackson is pretty gun shy when he isn't throwing 50/50 balls or receivers are wide open.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Picked BAL. Rooting for TEN.
iu

Picked TEN. Rooting for BAL :cool:
iu

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The NFL is weird... I remember watching the Titans last yr in the playoffs when they beat NE abd then Baltimore and saying to myself why can't the Rams play D like that? This was also on the heels of the Rams getting toasted by Dallas, SF, Balt & TB last yr...among others.

12 mths later the Titans can't play D and the Rams are playing unreal D.

Weird...

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I actually didn't either way just wanted to add some entertainment. Simply watching an exciting game so far. We've been spoiled this SUPER weekend.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Ravens offensive playbook: zone read run by Jackson, fake zone read - pass to ricard, fake zone read - pass to brown down the sideline and sprinkle in the occasional pass to andrews. Rinse and repeat.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I actually didn't either way just wanted to add some entertainment. Simply watching an exciting game so far. We've been spoiled this SUPER weekend.
Yeah i'm liking the triple header thing two days straight on wildcard weekend.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Suspect red zone play calling there. Didn't spread the defense out once to try and give Henry some running room. Kept everything in tight.