GDT: Rams vs Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Are you sure you want to do that? There wasnt much that wasnt ugly in the first qtr. The 1st Rams O drive was nice til the last play and the D didnt show much til the chargers sat their starters. Unfortunately I dont have/know a way to upload from my DVR to help you out.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Any word on Hemmingway ? Did Harkey just get another season ? And where the hell is Donnal ?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol most of y'all are reminding why I avoid GT threads.

So many kneejerk reactions...over a preseason game.

FRO

Legend
If It were one throw? Maybe. But not if Goff hung him out to dry with back-to-back inaccurate throws.

If we can't beat the Colts without Luck, reps aren't the problem. We suck.
Well they did lose week one to a Gabbert lead 49ers team.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well so far this "fight for LA" has been nothing but Chargers beating the Rams, Chargers announcers talking about chargers, and a halftime show talking about... the Chargers.. oh and golf.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Y'all saw the good Goff last week and the bad Goff this week. He still made some plays. We're going to see inconsistency from him and watch him grow every year. I'm not worried about the offense.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I wish we had a third string QB worth watching. If Dan the She-man comes in, I'll prob watch something else. I hope Mannion finishes up.