GDT: Rams vs. Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Great job of protection, nice pocket, Britt beats his guy like a drum, Case drops It in the bucket! Beautiful all round.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
....So we DO have an offense afterall, we just had the wrong guy in charge when it mattered.
Are you referring to Cignetti or Foles? Because honestly right now it seems like both of them were the problem. It's not like TB is a 32nd in the league ranked defense. They've been impressive thus far. Hopefully they'll keep it up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There ya go Boger. Listen to me from now on.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Are you referring to Cignetti or Foles? Because honestly right now it seems like both of them were the problem. It's not like TB is a 32nd in the league ranked defense. They've been impressive thus far. Hopefully they'll keep it up.
Well I was thinking Cigs but I guess both is right

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Holy fuck I just realized that we have a games worth of pass yards(for us) in the first quarter alone!