GDT: Rams vs. Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rainram

Starter
I know the game starts in a few hours, but let's get this started.

Decent coverage on NFL Network! Gurley and Donald getting lots of love. Obviously.

They are not just "good" players. I would say they're not just "great" either. They are incredibly talented football players. Absolutely dominant playmakers and game changers. Generational talents.

Add in Austin. Jenkins. Quinn (when healthy). Ogletree (when healthy). TJ (when healthy)

How is this team 5-8???

Oh...that's right.

We're just a QB away fellas (the OLine is closer than you think).

RickyProehlCatchBucs.jpg

i

importD1.jpg

Rainram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Michael Silver said he thought Jeff Fisher might actually get an extension too (albeit a short one). Made mention of how a lot of people who know football have a lot of respect for him. He also said that he's been in the war room a couple times and he sees what they're building too.

He added that if he does get another year that he thinks he'll re-tool his coordinators (the implication was obviously offensive coordinator)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm going to get absolutely splattered for tonight's game. This day needs to go in special memory bank. Pizza, wings, beer and probably some tears. Let's go Rams baby!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I kind of want to see Trumaine shadow big Mike Evans all night. Tru has the size to give Evans trouble - even though Evans still has a few inches on him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm going to miss the game(work). I'm hoping to catch a replay on NFL network. Don't they usually replay it fairly soon after?

A55VA6

Legend
I really hope we win tonight. I mean 6-8 still isn't good, but THursday night, primetime, last home game.. I want the W!

Rainram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really hope we win tonight. I mean 6-8 still isn't good, but THursday night, primetime, last home game.. I want the W!

A win keeps playoffs hopes alive!
I want to see Gurley overshadow Jameis and Martin!
I'd love to see our young guys and backups on Defense step up again!!

We don't get too many primetime games...and usually don't look to hot when we do. But I remember playing the Cardinals a couple years back and we destroyed the then-undefeated Cardinals. Everyone was abuzz about the Rams for a bit!

I could use a dose of that!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Michael Silver said he thought Jeff Fisher might actually get an extension too (albeit a short one). Made mention of how a lot of people who know football have a lot of respect for him. He also said that he's been in the war room a couple times and he sees what they're building too.

He added that if he does get another year that he thinks he'll re-tool his coordinators (the implication was obviously offensive coordinator)

I'll give Fisher credit on a couple moves. When Foles imploded, he surprisingly started Keenum. I actually really like Keenum and am comfortable with him going forward. (Mannion waiting in the wings. I think he could be our Matty ice.)

We knew Cig was struggling heavily, offense in complete shambles. Fisher makes the switch to Boras and the Rams score a couple TD's and close the game with the offense on the field. That's serious progress over what Cig was fielding. Boras got the game ball, deservingly, at the conclusion of the day. This has been a positive trend.

Now we gotta build on our progress and finish the year strong. This team needs the confidence going into next season.

Very excited! Go Rams!

jjab360

Legend
I'm kind of getting excited for this game tonight.

I mean, it's still another lost season but this is a good chance to showcase our young talent and heading into next season with some momentum, there's the historical meaning of possibly the last St. Louis game, and I'm interested in seeing what those new uniforms look like during gameplay. That's probably the shade of yellow our new full time uniforms will have anyway unless we go blue and white.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A Few Points:
A) Let Go Kick Some "Mother F--Kin' A--!!"
B) I Don't think even Donald Can make this Uni Look Good!!

STL-PD-eblast.jpg

C) This would be Better!!

Drayton2.jpg

D) I Really don't care what uni they wear as long as "A" Happens!!

Rams 2015.jpg
RAMS WIN 51 TO 0!!!

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope Keenum really settles down and has a great game tonite. Would love to see him take charge over the next couple of weeks. How about 16 of 20 for 210 yards with 2 td's and no interceptions. It's ok to dream boys. Let's go Rams!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
... And PLEASE Lets not see Tavon get Robbed of a bunch of yards and a TD because of Penalties!! (Tavon and Gurrrrley 2 TD's each!! + what @RamDino wants from Keenum!!)