GDT: Rams vs. Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'll give Fisher credit on a couple moves. When Foles imploded, he surprisingly started Keenum. I actually really like Keenum and am comfortable with him going forward. (Mannion waiting in the wings. I think he could be our Matty ice.)

We knew Cig was struggling heavily, offense in complete shambles. Fisher makes the switch to Boras and the Rams score a couple TD's and close the game with the offense on the field. That's serious progress over what Cig was fielding. Boras got the game ball, deservingly, at the conclusion of the day. This has been a positive trend.

Now we gotta build on our progress and finish the year strong. This team needs the confidence going into next season.

Very excited! Go Rams!

Can you imagine how tired Boras must feel right now. Hired last Monday, put together a game plan for the game Sunday and then has to flip around and gameplan for tonight. Yikes!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Color rush doesn't look so bad. It looks decent on Tavon. The Navy helps.

Hope Tavon has a WV type night in these Unis.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just showed Dani out there in the pre-game show lookin' as fine as ever.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Damn, I am excited for this game, can't wait to watch Gurley and Donald all night from the comfort of my own living room.

Rainram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not that I'm looking for excuses, but i've been glued to the TV most of the day and aside from a quick name drop for Quinn...nary a mention of the slew of HUGE, KEY losses for us this year. Also, very little love for our awesome DBs, who I think (hope) have monster game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not that I'm looking for excuses, but i've been glued to the TV most of the day and aside from a quick name drop for Quinn...nary a mention of the slew of HUGE, KEY losses for us this year. Also, very little love for our awesome DBs, who I think (hope) have monster game.
Because none of them care to know these things.
Hell, Mariucci couldn't even remember Aaron Donald's name without looking down at his paper a few minutes ago.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I'm going to get absolutely splattered for tonight's game. This day needs to go in special memory bank. Pizza, wings, beer and probably some tears. Let's go Rams baby!
Beer is on ice pizza is on it's way and the wife made chicken wings and those little tacos. Friends are on their way...Sea Hawk fans...oh well can't have everything! GO RAMS! WIN! Baby!

Rainram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Because none of them care to know these things.
Hell, Mariucci couldn't even remember Aaron Donald's name without looking down at his paper a few minutes ago.
True enough

Oh...and Mariucci's a tool, IMO of course.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have a good feeling about tonight. This feels like a good matchup for our team.

LETS DO THIS!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Todd loosening up the arm. You guys ready for the Wildcat pass tonight?

Athos

Legend
Don't care too much about this game but I'll watch for Todds 1000.

But dear god. Someone burn those Bucs uniforms. Hideous.