GDT RAMS @ Texans.. Time to eat some beef.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well...

We won the first half!

:cheers:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
rdlkgliders said:
sitting on the ball is a lack of confidence by the coaching staff.
I hate it
Disagree totally. I'm sure if we went deep and it turned into a pick 6 or Bradford or WR injury you would be pissed and yelling at the coach for going for it

fchowd0311

UDFA
Refs on Rams side today it seems like. Pretty obvious pi call in the end zone there with the jersey grab on Hopkins... at least the same level of contact as the 40 yarder pi called on the Texans earlier in the game.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
fchowd0311 said:
Rams lucky with the way the refs have been calling the game
For once it's not us. And all the Texans peneltys have been legit
Yea one call we got lucky on on the end zone but our boys have played a pretty clean game so far

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Wasted opportunity, they had time for 3 passes down field. This was the time to put a boot on their neck....I hope it doesn't come back to haunt them in the 2nd half.

bskrilla

Starter
fchowd0311 said:
Refs on Rams side today it seems like. Pretty obvious pi call in the end zone there with the jersey grab on Hopkins... at least the same level of contact as the 40 yarder pi called on the Texans earlier in the game.

This is a play that other teams defense get away with all the time against the Rams. Nice to finally have one go our way.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rabid Ram said:
fchowd0311 said:

PI should have been illegal contact. Other than that, the calls were correct imo.

My issue is that I wish we would have went for the throat with 40 seconds and two timeouts in the half...when we have to kickoff in the 2nd.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
ramsince62 said:
Wasted opportunity, they had time for 3 passes down field. This was the time to put a boot on their neck....I hope it doesn't come back to haunt them in the 2nd half.
So tired of hearing this EVERY team makes a call very similar to this every Sunday and teams still win. Quit looking for negatives

fchowd0311

UDFA
Rabid Ram said:
fchowd0311 said:
Yea one call we got lucky on on the end zone but our boys have played a pretty clean game so fsr
PI's need to be called the same way on both teams. If you are going to call PI on the 40 yarder in the first quarter, then the one with Hopkins getting his jersey grabbed should be called too.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
jrry32 said:
Rabid Ram said:
fchowd0311 said:

PI should have been illegal contact. Other than that, the calls were correct imo.

My issue is that I wish we would have went for the throat with 40 seconds and two timeouts in the half...when we have to kickoff in the 2nd.
Everyone does time a pick 6 or injury happens

bskrilla

Starter
Rabid Ram said:
ramsince62 said:
So tired of hearing this EVERY team makes a call very similar to this every Sunday and teams still win. Quit looking for negatives

Agreed. If you're up by 10 on the road going into halftime you take that every time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
fchowd0311 said:

Not exactly. Stewart hid it well. Grabbed the jersey on the inside hip and didn't extend the arm. Ref couldn't see it because he was behind Hopkins.

…..

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
ramsince62 said:

relax. Its a discussion forum.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well... watching the FOX halftime show... it's what the Texans are not doing as opposed to what the Rams ARE DOING.

We need to win games to earn respect, I guess. :nono:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
bskrilla said:
Rabid Ram said:
ramsince62 said:

Agreed. If you're up by 10 on the road going into halftime you take that every time.
Agreed I think it's a different situation if your down by 3 heading into the half and they get the ball first but when your up by 10 take your health and go

bskrilla

Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Well... watching the FOX halftime show... it's what the Texans are not doing as opposed to what the Rams ARE DOING.

We need to win games to earn respect, I guess. :nono:

It's a bit of both. Hard to win with 100 yards of penalties in the first half, and that's all on the Texans.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
On a positive note...

JJ Watt has been mostly quiet. Oline with a decent half.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rabid Ram said:
jrry32 said:
Rabid Ram said:
fchowd0311 said:

Everyone does time a pick 6 or injury happens

I'm not sure what's being said here? But if you're saying injuries or pick sixes can happen...so can a TD. I'd rather them go for the throat. The odds of a pick six or injury are imo less than the odds for a TD or a FG. Sam is having a good day. Let him go after it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Dog said:
Rabid Ram said:
ramsince62 said:

relax. Its a discussion forum.
And I'm discussing my opinion