GDT RAMS @ Texans.. Time to eat some beef.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
#Rams inactives: Cortland Finnegan, Barrett Jones, Brandon Washington, Matt Conrath, Mike Person, Rodger Saffold and Gerald Rivers

#Texans inactives: Case Keenum, Cierre Wood, Tim Dobbins, Andrew Gardner, Cody White, Sam Montgomery and Tim Jamison

The #Rams will wear white jerseys and blue pants today.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
From TST..

Turf Show Times
NOTEABLE INACTIVES/ACTIVES;: William Hayes is active. Finnegan and Saffold inactive. Trumaine Johnson starts again in Finnegan's place at corner; McLeod at nickel back.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
_______________ LET'S GO! _______________

APTOPIX_Jets_Rams_Football_t607.JPG

522d1d89007b4.preview-620.jpg

628x471.jpg

schaub-jersey-burning.jpg

7709064-590x393.jpg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Whats the issue with our DT Conrath concussion?

Also Rams go into game with no 3rd OT ? Guess it would be starting OLG Chris Williams heaven help Sam if Williams has to play OT.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
WHOO I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!! I got a good feeling today. I calm sense in our running game with Stacy, combined with the long two weeks to work some kinks out, really makes me think we have a shot. If we can run then we can pass but we ain't the Denver Broncos. We HAVE to run the ball with success to have a chance. It's gonna be tough, but I believe in our Rams. Kickoff in 14 minuites.

Analysts say we can't stop Foster but Schaub gives us a chance to focus on him a bit more. Dunbar being back made a big impact last week and I'm hoping for a similar result this week. LET'S DO THIS!!!!

GO RAMS!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Nice return by Cunningham and thank god no penalties.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
So what's the status of Barrett Jones at this point anyway?

Anyone know?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Rambitious1 said:
So what's the status of Barrett Jones at this point anyway?

Anyone know?

All i know is he had to rehab from injury and it was going to be awhile before he was up to speed. For a rookie that isn't good, and I imagine they are looking at him more into next season and this season is just a learning session? I could be wrong.