GDT - Rams at Viqueens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
How can we expect to beat the Whiners playing like this? Let alone twice. We should be up like 21 right now

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
THIS, is on YOU, McVay.
Your fingerprints are all over this disaster..

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are gonna need our D to force some turnovers to win this game. The offense isn't gonna get it done.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
This is starting to remind of the SB Sean blew when he refused to make adjustments and continued to call plays that the Patriots knew were coming.
We are never going to win a SB unless and until McVay figures it out.

~ARkyRamsFan~

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offense keeps playing like this, McVay will lose his streak.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sony still averaging 6 ypc but lets throw dumb pass after dumb fucking pass eh McVay and Stafford?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
No question the O.L adjustments have impacted the game plan. Is it warranted, only time will tell

TXRams86

The Infamous
McVay isn't smart enough to win a Super Bowl. At this point he isn't. I'm sorry. When your passing game is struggling you don't keep passing. A two score lead and your QB is struggling, and you keep dialing up pass after pass? He doesn't get it, man. I thought he was starting to get it. I was wrong.
This has been my biggest gripe about McVay. He continues to try and fit a square peg in a round hole. When it isn't working good coaches change the gameplan. He continues to try to pass his way out of...I dunno really since we're up.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Michele 65 yards running in the first quarter what the fuck is wrong with stay with that. He needs to be grilled in the media until he gets his head out of his ass.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
There are certain coaches MCvay seems to have to have a pissing match with and show he is a genius. Off hand Shanny.... lafluer....belicheat....Zimmer... Andaybe couple I'm forgetting but he seems to want to prove something to these guys more than others