GDT - Rams at Viqueens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay and Stafford are both pissing this game away. You had a 10 point lead. Run the fucking ball.
Unfucking believable

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
This is all on Sean McVay.....It's easy to blame Staff for everything but our HC refuses to run the ball and he's putting the offense in a horrible situation.
Look no further than our "genius" HC.

~ArkyRamsFan~

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I mean didn’t we trade for Stafford to minimise those kinda mistakes ….
We traded for the big play capability. Vikings are focused on taking that away. If he doesn't take what they give him this could be the first loss in McVay's career when leading at the half.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Stafford just cannot deal with pressure at all. He's basically an older more banged up Goff.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Ten points we have gifted them. Hate the throw-throw-throw inside the ten. A lot of risk for the possible reward.

Still ahead - just have to regroup, but we lost all the momentum with the third quarter meltdown.

Hopefully, this drive will look a lot better.

Rams77

Starter
If this was Goff we would have had the pitchforks ready… Stafford is a walking disaster today

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Stafford single--handedly trying to give this away.

WTF...

Ellard80

Legend
hard to blame that one on stafford... but mcvay is being stupid.

run the ball.. the passing game has been constipated all day.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Or maybe our Oline is..and Stafford is paying the price.
Dude.
I'm sorry, I don't have any response to this except to point out that we've seen Stafford do this before.

If you want to make excuses for him, feel free.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Until further notice, McVay has never lost in this situation.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
McVay isn't smart enough to win a Super Bowl. At this point he isn't. I'm sorry. When your passing game is struggling you don't keep passing. A two score lead and your QB is struggling, and you keep dialing up pass after pass? He doesn't get it, man. I thought he was starting to get it. I was wrong.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
McVay is a problem. He just can’t get the fuck out of the way. Throwing the balm inside your own 20 is just stupid.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Absolutely speechless. When will McVay learn not to throw the ball over and over while inside your own 10 yard line? Run the fucking ball with your RB who is averaging 6 yards a clip. It's maddening.