GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Roberson... hasn't really shown up this offseason, has he? Could he be a cut?

I thought last year when he was called upon he was "okay". Not great but didn't stink. I'd be surprised if he was cut. I'd drop Sensabaugh first, that's for sure. JMO

WestCoastRam

Legend
I thought last year when he was called upon he was "okay". Not great but didn't stink. I'd be surprised if he was cut. I'd drop Sensabaugh first, that's for sure. JMO

Shame we've got to pay Sensabaugh his salary though! Dead money's a hell of a thing. ;)

jjab360

Legend
I hope that was a miscommunication because if not his accuracy is looking off..

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I'm also gonna say this Vikings coverage is terrible. Even if you block out the announcers, they don't show any replays of the plays, just close ups of random ass players for 20 seconds between every play. Wtf man come on.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, stream just came up for me last drive. Missed the TD drive...of course. This last one looked like every rams drive of the last 12 years.....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikings network, shut up about Bridgewater. There's a game being played.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Minnesota is going to need some more QB's...

fearsomefour

Legend
I've had enough of Joyner, especially after seeing his attitude from the last hard knocks episode. He's just not that good.
Don't be influenced too much by TV....it is reality tv. Editing can be done to make people look a certain way. That total tape of him moping around was what, 30 seconds? That may have been the extent of it. Coaches may or may not really give a toss about it.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I thought Aaron Green would make it, but he is clearly behind Terrence McGee and Reynolds. Doesn't have enough between the tackles.