GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
I'm really worried right now. Without Quinn and Long, our pass rush just isn't getting there. And missing T.J. and Ogletree is hurting us in the back-seven.

Was expected to have some troubles. Pleased so far despite the lack of sacks

Athos

Legend
I'm really worried right now. Without Quinn and Long, our pass rush just isn't getting there. And missing T.J. and Ogletree is hurting us in the back-seven.

Agreed. We're basically down to one pass rusher in Donald.... And he's still just a DT.

Whatever is up with Quinn, I hope it's just the one game.

As for Long.... Need him. We may very well need to be looking at a DE in the 2nd.

RamWoodie

Legend
Nice half! The defense calmed down and Cigs is getting the O going. Come out in the 3rd FOCUSED and determined to DOM8NATE THE LOS!!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When Greg Z has his head on straight, he's one of the MVP's of the team!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
15-10 up after being 10-0 down is a decent turnaround. Keep it going!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

If we can close this out with 4 starters out; it would be HUUGE!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm REALLY ANGIOUS to see our 2nd half adjustments!! Time for Gurrrrrrley to step on the Gas!!

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I'm hoping Foles shakes off his 1st quarter zombie curse. This playing with the wind second quarter has given Foles a slap in the face to wake up. Does Nick have enough time with the PA threat to TGII & TA ? :shocked: Cignetti please make the right adjustments.:yess::yess::yess:

…..

Legend
If we can get to Chad Greenway at the 2nd level and block his ass we might be able to spring TG30

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I cannot emphasize enough how big this game is.

Plus WAS is down and they have the tie breaker on us.

Name
josey wales
Teddy's inability to hit an elephant's ass from 18 inches away is paying big dividends for the Rams today.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we can get to Chad Greenway at the 2nd level and block his ass we might be able to spring TG30
inexperience is still there. i've seen Donnal late to a block that would have sprung austin and he's been chasing DL's a lot. but first game isnt the easiest. pass blocking is good due to the fact that gurley and austin will gash you for big yards if you blitz

jap

Legend
If Gurley continues to be second half man, this would bode well for the Rams...He sure got shut down in the 1st...I don't care if he ends up with -24 if the Rams win...

-24? Believe me, those Vikings attempts to bring down TGII are taking their toll on the Viking D. They will start to break down in the third and be finished in the fourth.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
What's making the difference is Files has reasonable time. The Olive doing okay.

Vikings biting hard on the PA fakes. Really we just gotta keep doing what we're doing.

Gosh I love getting Tavon the ball. I would make that trade again. I fact, I'd give more. He is a good quarter of this offense, or more. Gurley is half the offense.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I cannot emphasize enough how big this game is.

Plus WAS is down and they have the tie breaker on us.
this would give us the tie breaker with minnehaha. THAT's big. one of these teams may need this game for a wild card spot.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
This is going to be an interesting 2nd half. Min has played great in the 2nd, they've come from behind big time 2 weeks in a row; and we seem to make some adjustments in the 2nd.