GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
C'mon GZ. We need this. After the early rough start to have a 5 point lead would be big.

Spike14

UDFA
Name
Spike14
This is one of the better games Cignetti has called so far. This is a good defense we're facing. Great use of play action and TA/Gurley off of each other.
Agreed. He's really keeping the Vikes D off balance. Their LBs have made some nice open field tackles to save big gainers, too.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
C'mon GZ. We need this. After the early rough start to have a 5 point lead would be big.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There we go.

LK. Give him all of Cooks targets
as the announcers said, with gurley and austin getting the majority of plays, you have to take advantage of what you get if you are another player.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
again.. why the fuck do you clock it with 50 seconds left and a timeout?

take a shot on 2nd down and then you have 2 downs to get the first.. Fisher playing for the FG like a puss

fastcat

Pro Bowler
did you see gurley on the blitz pick up... it wasn't anything spectacular he just made the block. I bet with any other back on the roster they never read that right and Foles gets hit

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
15-10 Rams

I picked 22-9 so we'll get one more td and our defense will play so well, the refs will take a point away from the Viks...... Count on it.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
This will be a great confidence booster game for GZ. He's come up big for us today.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
15-10 on the road down 10 and come back. hold tight in the 3rd and the Rams can be 5-3 in 2 hours!

…..

Legend
2 reliefs.

1. We're actually leading in offensive yardage for once.
2. Defense not breaking with so many starters out.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
did you see gurley on the blitz pick up... it wasn't anything spectacular he just made the block. I bet with any other back on the roster they never read that right and Foles gets hit

Yeah it was a solid quality play. This is the first game he's gotten a lions share of the third down snaps. The staff must be confident in his ability to pick up pressure.

bskrilla

Starter
It's not saying much but the offense has looked BETTER this week. We've actually converted some and sustained drives. and on the road. Which is promising.

And I'll always take a lead at half-time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm really worried right now. Without Quinn and Long, our pass rush just isn't getting there. And missing T.J. and Ogletree is hurting us in the back-seven.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
The Offense played really well that first half after their first two opening drives. Much improved. Hopefully we can keep it up in the second half.

GO RAMS !!!!!!

Athos

Legend
15 first half points is much better than we usually do.

Now. We just need the Todd train to hit full steam in the 2nd half.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If Gurley continues to be second half man, this would bode well for the Rams...He sure got shut down in the 1st...I don't care if he ends up with -24 if the Rams win...