GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Why oh why do they continue to throw the ball to Cook? On third down no less? The guy can't catch a cold! Stop it already!! :deadhorse:

…..

Legend
Great time for the Rams to create a takeaway. If Bridgwater and the Vikes get too focused on scoring before halftime.

jjab360

Legend
I like how Fisher rode the momentum on that 4th down conversion, typical first half for Gurley, he'll really get rolling in the second half

A55VA6

Legend
12 unanswered points. i like it.

Peterson and Gurley both with 34 rushing yards and One touchdown each.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
GZ even has it fall off the T in the dome. The guy has ball issues.... :rolllaugh:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Down 0-10 and I was a little worried. Well, fricken crapping bricks! now ahead 12 to 10! Whoooo hoooooooo! I will not be going to Costco at halftime!

…..

Legend
Right when I was about to rip Foles head off and shit down his throat, he goes 7-7 on his next 7 passes lol

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Everyone is so fast to put the blame on receivers for drops. (Cook). But more often than not the ball isn't where it needs to be.

I haven't seen anything from him nine weeks into the season that leads me to believe he is that much of an upgrade over Shawn Hill or Austin Davis. And anyone who knows me. I was NOT a Davis fan.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Why must me go to cook on 80 percent of 3rd downs? It's like gurley 4 yards, tavon 3 yards, now third down throw to cook and hold your breathe...

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
nice tackle by mcleod! so nice to have defensive players ESPECIALLY DB's who can tackle!

…..

Legend
of course...2 minutes is plenty of time for Fisher to go to the victory formation...lol....lets see if we get aggressive for once.

bskrilla

Starter
I want a TD before half, but with the wind at our back we'd roll GZ out for a 65-70 yarder if it comes to it. Be cool to see him break the record.