GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Blows my mind how determined we are to get Tavon so many touches. Not gonna give back his 7TD's but forcing it to him never made sense to me

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
The Rams offense is starting to click. This Vikings defense is starting to wear, Gurley is going to have a big second half. Get your points and lets go into half with the lead.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Why do they run routes short of the first down? Wouldn't have made it if he caught it.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
These last couple of throws are exactly what I've been talking about with Foles since training camp and his lack of accuracy.

They both go as completions but the hitch pass to Bailey is behind him and high and without the penalty is a bad play.

Then he has Gurley wide open on the sideline with nothing but green in front of him and he throws it at his knees.

They go as completions but they're both horrible throws.