GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
The biggest key to the game is Morris. Will he play tight defense like I doubt or his lose, soft prevent style which has been an utter failure this year. If he plays soft the Rams stand zero chance of winning. If he plays tight coverage the entire game the Rams have a shot with their backup offense.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure looks washed up to me :D Great pick 5!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Come on. Please work on this red zone offense in the off-season. How many times have we shit the bed trying to pick up just 10 fuckin yards?

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Those are the plays with Akers that I have a problem with. He has no power, as soon as he’s hit, he goes down.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
That's the Morris crap that makes me want to see. his ass gone. Just give them the 1st down

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This third string DL is not going to get the job done stopping the run. And I don't know why Morris doesn't have Hill squatting at the marker on that 3rd down. Just baffling.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
91f55433765a2d42d26946dc526de508--nfl-memes-sports-memes.jpg

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Bakers got to get that ball out quicker. He seems to hold into the ball too long sometimes. Especially on 3rd and short.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The biggest key to the game is Morris. Will he play tight defense like I doubt or his lose, soft prevent style which has been an utter failure this year. If he plays soft the Rams stand zero chance of winning. If he plays tight coverage the entire game the Rams have a shot with their backup offense.
No the biggest key as it has been all year is if we can score points. Always the offense has been every week.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Injuries or not, McVay has been really crappy at calling games.