GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sunday January 08, 2023

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JB LONG PREVIEW - TheRams.com

3 KEYS TO WINNING - TheRams.com

GAME PREVIEW - Athlon Sports

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tenor.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I want this one badly for Wagz. Make it happen Rams. :bomb:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You KNOW I placed a bet of 31 thousand Simoleans on the Rams to win.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dont want to turn this in to a Morris thread, but despite my defense of his coaching earlier in the season, I think this game could decide his fate as the Rams DC going forward. Now it's possible that McVay has set the pre-season vibe for the game, and could just play out the string, but I'd like to believe it's mad important for them to win. If the D allows Geno to go off, and shows that same uninspired look they had last week, it could be curtains. This game could do wonders for the team psyche heading in to the off season and a defensive effort like they had against Denver would be key
- Wagz sticking it to his old team
- Knocking them out of Playoffs
- Finishing with a winning record (3-2) with Mayfield
- Akers finishing strong, running game showing life

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Taking my good friend, who grew up in Seattle but never saw the Seahawks live, to the game today. Hopefully it’s a miserable experience for him :devil:

Ram65

Legend
Go Rams!!!!

BWags played like a man possed last game against the Hags. I'm looking forward to seeing him do it again.

Many Rams players are fighting to stay a Ram or be able to sign somewhere else next season.

I want to see Mayfield hook up deep with Tutu or Jefferson. McVay should dial up some max pressure protections for some deep shots. That's after Akers shows what he is made of. The offense has to break show up this week!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It looks like our game could be rainy. That could make things extra fun.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How sweet will it be to destroy Seahawk dreams?