GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Asshole Face. They seemingly don't like each other and he's in LA now. What better thing for him than to rebuild the roster McVay bailed on and win another Lombardi there? That's assuming a lot of things including they don't care for each other which is just speculation on me. Would SP start a build with Baker for a couple years?

There's really no need to ditch Stafford and that would be hard for cap don't know ramifications if he retires that said I know Iay get flack for this at this moment but baker reminds me and always has of Drew Brees. If ahole face (and it makes me sick to think about but admittedly he is a good coach) did take over I'm not sure wt route he would take and I do think he would want power and I can't see he and Snead working well together or I can see Grinch face putting a knife in Snead's back for his job. Going back to Baker wether I'm mcvay Grinch or anyone I'd make him watch hours and hours of Drew Brees as once accuracy improves a bit I think he has the ability to be very very good.

It would have been interesting to see if Stafford had gotten hurt and the rest of the team stayed mostly intact how baker would of played then.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's running at full speed on a go route kinda hard to stop on a dime at that speed to fight for a ball that underthrown. That picks 100% on Baker
Sorry , but there’s a lot of receivers in this league that can judge the ball and make an attempt or get a PI call. He did the same thing in the Super Bowl, and the WR coach told him to go after it next time. He’s just not that good. A #3 at best

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I do feel in my gut the mcvay thing even though we've known about it if true is kind of weirdly drastic. I wonder if there is internal strife about rebuild reload ditching a Staffords or something more. Kind of just hit suddenly and it is a bad look though for Mcvay if he did leave like this and that's not him.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Again he was sacked 20 times but I hear you he missed some but Stafford was doing the same thing with starting caliber receivers timing is off when you are constantly under duress let alone he is holding the ball because maybe the group of receiver's is a bit weak and not Kupp. He has some more learning to do but like any qb give them an o-line and some wideouts and you will see a way better qb
It isnt a flaw of staffords. It is a flaw of baker's.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sorry , but there’s a lot of receivers in this league that can judge the ball and make an attempt or get a PI call. He did the same thing in the Super Bowl, and the WR coach told him to go after it next time. He’s just not that good. A #3 at best
I think a #3 is a fair assessment.
Which is what he technically was for us, before Kupp and Robinson went down

Q729

Legend
Anyone hear about Yeast getting rushed to the hospital for a pulmonary contusion? Didn't see anything about it during the game.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Of course. Just saying today wasn't a good representation of a good team overcoming bad calls, unless good team means even your backups are starter caliber.
There were to many bad calls. Plus the timing of the calls.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
It isnt a flaw of staffords. It is a flaw of baker's.
Point is even the best were doing it with no protection and again Stafford had NFL caliber receivers we were all bitching about it but the offensive line affects everything as we all know.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is a #3 WR I'm sorry you didn't realize that? Our top two our out for the year. Also if baker hits him in stride we win today. End of discussion do not pass go do not collect $200. Our #3 WR had a game winning score that our QB couldn't hit and people are pissed off at the WR. Baffling to say the least.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone hear about Yeast getting rushed to the hospital for a pulmonary contusion? Didn't see anything about it during the game.
In his postgame presser McVay said he was ok they were holding him locally over night because they didn't want him on a plane after the injury. But they think he'll be ok.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is a #3 WR I'm sorry you didn't realize that? Our top two our out for the year. Also if baker hits him in stride we win today. End of discussion do not pass go do not collect $200. Our #3 WR had a game winning score that our QB couldn't hit and people are pissed off at the WR. Baffling to say the least.
Don’t talk down to me buddy. I know Rams football inside and out. Make your point and move on. All the other comments aren’t necessary., and come off arrogant.
Have a nice day.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think a #3 is a fair assessment.
Which is what he technically was for us, before Kupp and Robinson went down
True. I was hoping he’d take a the next step up since he’s our best option. The whole year has been a disappointment

Tano

Legend
Sorry but shitting on Van because Baker underthrew a ball by at least 5 yards on a game winning touchdown is only describable by words we shouldn't use on this forum.
5 yards? Um that ball was underthrown by 10 yards