GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
4th down, roughing passer

Third and 31, 28 yard gain

4 th down, terrible job by Alexander

3rd and 18, Alexander staring in the backfield

Shit

RamWoodie

Legend
This is the kind of garbage that makes you *think* the league cheats. How many calls have Seattle gotten that keeps their drive alive?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I mean, I remember the last time a team played a 3 man rush that got no pressure on the Hawks and they converted a huge play. The Packers did it in the playoffs. Every fucking time a team plays coverage against the Hawks on long distance with no rush they fucking convert it. Every fucking time. Kill me.

jap

Legend
Gurley left, Gurley right, Gurley underneath, Gurley over the top!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I sense the wheels will fall off if we don't get some points on this drive.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Hmm, 4th and punt where we get the ball for sure, or 3rd and 31 where we will probably get a punt but there's also the chance they get the first down?

Now the Hawks have momentum. Unbelievable

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just chiming in: good game!

It's fun.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Fisher said field goals are ok. Not if the defense continues that. I can see why we went from what was once a top ten unit to a bottom ten unit.