GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
McVay is fucking predictable, make a goddamn draw play in shotgun

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Unless we get a defensive stop here, I think this one’s over, unfortunately.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Please don't prove your ignorance about football by pretending Goff could have done something else. Its third and long, nobody open. Taking the sack changes almost nothing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't see any way we stay in this game at this point. It's been fun. There's always next year.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This was expected. You got no plays for Goff to extend plays he stands statue in the pocket...

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Even if the defense holds, I don't think our offense will make up the difference anyway.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
We're facing the #1 offense, and AD isn't himself. Shit happens. Being angry at a guy for interviewing for jobs is silly, man.
Yeah, we're facing the #1 Offense while having the #1 Defense. You'd expect to give up some points but not be shredded, pushed around and made to mimick a #32 D.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please don't prove your ignorance about football by pretending Goff could have done something else. Its third and long, nobody open. Taking the sack changes almost nothing.

I always keep it real with Goff and he has not made a single bad play today

Ellard80

Legend

akers looked open to me...

but that was likely his 3rd read.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
I didn’t even get back to my seat.
#1 defense is laughable
That’s why stats are the most meaningless and misleading bunch of crap there is.

There is a difference between a good defense and a great defense. Rams defense is good. It is just not that great and can't control a game.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
When our STs comes out best to start the 2nd half - we in big trouble.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he hadnt been running for his life, someone came open in the middle. Alas. He was.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rodgers is playing out his mind. I cant even fault the D when you have a guy like that behind center. Couple that with the zone blocking scheme that has haunted us in SF and welp :(
The big problem is we can't stop the fucking run.