GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Nice drive O. Now if some Folks on the D learn how to hit some Fu@$ing Gaps.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Is it me or have we waited for Reynolds to play with this type of aggression and attack the ball for the last 3 years at least. Weird how players smell free agency lol. Gladly take it though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I was concerned over that earlier in the Week. AD doesn't miss plays like he did vs Seattle so something had to be wrong meaning that injury pain isn't going away and it's hindering him.
Yeah strength, aggression, speed. Its not there. I'm not sure how long the Packers are gonna fall for it and double him either. If they were smart they'd single him up from here on out.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're in this! We have been pushed around, but it' s only a one score game. Hold them for 30 fucking seconds! A pick six here would be AWEASOME!

Ellard80

Legend
Unless Floyd has eyes behind his head he had no idea who was open behind him 10 yds back.

yeah once floyd lost contain it was over... it was an easy run in for rodgers.. or he just tosses an easy 2 yeard pass to someone.

But floyd tried to knock down the pass... it wasnt a dumb play just a good play by rodgers.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still cant believe Floyd left his feet for that Rodgers fake. But damn fine drive boys

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
This is the Reynolds from a few years ago. Credit where it's due, he's stepped up when needed, as has Van with a TD catch and nice route.

Defense needs to settle in