GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Bit reminiscent of the saints game weather the storm of 8 fans and strong opposing team play but only if we score here do the flames get stoked.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm sure ya'll have noticed that AD is clearly mostly ineffective with that injury. Fucking shame.

Ellard80

Legend
Nah i dont fault Floyd there. Rodgers tosses TD passes, he disrupted the pass. The guys behind him watched Rodgers run to the corner. They've gotta cover that.

if they run after rodgers he just passes it to their wide open reciever...

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm sure ya'll have noticed that AD is clearly mostly ineffective with that injury. Fucking shame.

I was concerned over that earlier in the Week. AD doesn't miss plays like he did vs Seattle so something had to be wrong meaning that injury pain isn't going away and it's hindering him.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Akers a bright spot for us, we just need to do whatever we can to make an offensive line that can impose its will on anyone. That is this offenses go go juice

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Can't watch it cuz I'm working but I'm getting score updates. Keep your head up everyone there still another half to go