GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KayJay

Starter
Idk man, these guys are unfocused, penalty magnets, letting their most dangerous player pass right by. Plenty of game left, but its not looking good. The Packers are also feeling themselves. I found myself getting angry and suddenly understood that we are up against a legit 13 win team. If we are going to win this, its going to be through making plays and adjustments. And I've yet to see either.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
FOOLISH PENALTIES! The Rams are NOT playing smart!!! Hopefully, They can change that SOON (Like IMMEDIATELY!!)!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a fun year guys.

Barring a Rodgers injury this is a wrap.

Rebuild the oline in the offseason just like I said last offseason.
Agreed. It genuinely was a fun year...even down to the last game of the regular season with Wolford.

This game is OVER. Our team ain't built to beat a team like GB, in a game like this.

Marc Spector

Rookie
I cant criticize because these injuries have literally crippled the team. We are seeing in real time the impact of Aaron Donald and its very flattering to him haha :confused:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
How about a fucking blitz? You're really going to let the most talented QB of all time sit back with no pressure?