GDT: Rams at Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hendo so good! Hope he stays healthy would also like with this game somewhat in hand like to see more Michel.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Been watching away from the ball and I’ve noticed that Stafford often has multiple open receivers open.

Gotta be heaven for an experienced quality QB.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That drive was only 3 points but they had it over 9 minutes. At one point the Giants had the ball 12 minutes to our 4. Since then we've had the ball 18 minutes to their 4.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I’m missing this game; the fucking power cut out at my house, which means no computer to watch on

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Announcers are ribbing McVay because he’s not happy with his O today.

He’s surely happy with the score but let’s face it. McVay is a perfectionist and this O has not been perfect today.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Packers sneaking one out too. KC as well not looking good again.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There was a play in the first quarter where it looked like Donald and Floyd seemed to be out at the same time on a second and 10. Is that usual? Or we’re my shrooms kicking in quickly?