GDT: Rams at Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Thanks man. I swear I've played defense and been watching football for what, 40 years since a kid, and I never heard of "star" before.
I still can't find the g-spot either, so maybe I need to reevaluate how great I think I am...lol
In the late 70's I heard the term "Monster Man" for a player on defense. Not what we ran, a neighbor who played mentioned it. I was thinking Mike LB... but could've been just an athletic kid lining up anywhere he figured the ball would go.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
In the late 70's I heard the term "Monster Man" for a player on defense. Not what we ran, a neighbor who played mentioned it. I was thinking Mike LB... but could've been just an athletic kid lining up anywhere he figured the ball would go.
Frank Broyles Razorback defenses of late ‘60’s used a Monster Man.

Hybrid Safety-LB

bluecoconuts

Legend
McVay was chewing someone out over the headset on that delay of game, wonder if it was Stafford or one of the booth guys.

Offence looks like they're running downhill, Van Jefferson could be emerging now.