GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty
I believe that Goff can get us back to the Superbowl, but he needs to be more consistently good (not even great) to do it. These Jekyll and Hyde games where he looks like one of the worst QBs have to go.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Miami has done nothing on offense. Rams offense with the 4 turnovers.

^nutshell

I need a drink.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
like i said earlier.. now we know how the 49ners felt.
Dude, the Whiners went into that game with a plethora of injuries. Like no starting CBs and two of their best LBers out. We have no excuses. We have been out coached and out played.
This is nothing less than Jeff Fisher Football and everyone can see it on full display.

~ArkyRamsFan~

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
How do you even grade the Rams Defense? They haven't been out there enough to grade. Haha.

fearsomefour

Legend
Not an excuse...But, I dont think any other team has had the bullshiat schedule (already 4 east coast trips) that we've had.
The Raiders schedule has been brutal.
Not because travel.
The good news is less travel the second half.
The bad news is better teams.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I love Goff's arm - but his head has always worried me.

A lot of what has happened today is not his fault -but that doesn't change any of the things I've noticed over the past few years.

Yea its the cerebral part of his game that hasn't developed. People have blamed McVay for taking too much control early on and maybe stunting his growth there... but obviously McVay felt he had to for some reason. To be in year 5 and have his awareness and read defenses like he does is not acceptable IMO. When people are open and he's in rhythm, he puts the ball on the money. But to win big games against great teams thats just not enough.

As great as he was in the NFC Championship game, and I truly believe he won us that game single handedly and outdueled Drew Brees... he was just as bad if not worse in the SB. And since then he just hasn't been the same.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is.......interesting.
Everyone is terrible and sucks and should be cut or thrown out of a building.....and that’s when we are winning.
It used to get to me that bad.....not any more.
I can say, hey, the bad guys came in with a good plan and executed it. Still a half to go.
Yeah I used to get mad and tell people how incredibly stupid their "hot takes" are about benching people and puppets and the like. It's not worth it, just let them show everybody how silly they are. If I didn't know better I'd say this forum with the hot takes was a bunch of teenage girls.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yea its the cerebral part of his game that hasn't developed. People have blamed McVay for taking too much control early on and maybe stunting his growth there... but obviously McVay felt he had to for some reason. To be in year 5 and have his awareness and read defenses like he does is not acceptable IMO. When people are open and he's in rhythm, he puts the ball on the money. But to win big games against great teams thats just not enough.

As great as he was in the NFC Championship game, and I truly believe he won us that game single handedly and outdueled Drew Brees... he was just as bad if not worse in the SB. And since then he just hasn't been the same.
It’s really hard to judge from the outside.
I’m sure he gets it during film and practice.
Game speed mixed with a different look he wasn’t prepared for may be all it takes.
Choosing to throw low percentage jump balls instead of hitting an open receiver for a first down.....it’s terrible decision making so I’m assuming he’s just not seeing it with game speed.

HellRam

Starter
When you look great one week and terrible the next.

That's coaching almost every time. Not the player personnel

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Fins D is gonna be dehydrated and exhausted after this game. We win this sucker

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I believe that Goff can get us back to the Superbowl, but he needs to be more consistently good (not even great) to do it. These Jekyll and Hyde games where he looks like one of the worst QBs have to go.

He just needs to understand games like this happen and minimize the mistakes. I know it isn't taugh, but take the sack like Peyton used to. Just take the loss and minimize mistakes.