GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Pissed off as hell right now. Why the F does Jalen pick this game to get sick? Now we gotta deal with this backup crap.

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
Goff is just to passive and laid back.Someone needs to bang his girlfriend before GameDay to piss him off so he comes out to a game with anger and attitude.Wake the he'll up goff!!!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well the funny thing is Jalen is now "questionable." So hopefully he's got an IV bag in his arm and will play second half.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That seal block there by Hav was fuckin TEXTBOOK.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Would anyone trade Reynolds for John Ross? Just curious I feel that makes the offense a bit different. Better

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I can’t bare to watch another throw by Goff today. Dude is displaying str8 garbage...I don’t get it.

Rams77

Starter
His arm was hit on the Reynolds pass so it came up short. We need to start rolling him out of the pocket.