GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
It’s not the fact that Goff throws interceptions here and there. It’s the fact that most of them are stupid as hell and completely unnecessary. McVay puts him in positions to pass when we don’t need to.

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty
Goff has been awful today, but it's up to McVay to recognize that and run the ball and maybe roll him out a bit until he gets in a rhythm.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Oh my, they going to swallow Tua cum now Since he threw a little TD pass. Knock that mother fucker out next drive.

TXRams86

The Infamous
And we let them get back into the game. Of course. Can never put a team the fuck away because we get away from our strength - running the damn ball.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
We should have been up 14 -0 and taken away half their playbook. Now these guys have the momentum. Smh

Need to see Goff take control here and LEAD the team

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Makes zero sense not to have the best corner in football on the other teams #1

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Parker vs Long will be there all day long.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
games like this make me wonder about Goff
He needs to stop playing like :poop:. I can’t pretend he is playing well because he is not. I will not be one in denial f that I will call it what it is. Dude needs to step the f up.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I just don't get McVay's playcalling at times, and I don't get what Goff is seeing out there. Completely gave away a ton of momentum for nothing.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Goff is just really streaky - don't know if it's emotions/confidence, mechanics, rhythm, or what, but he just gets in a zone, good or bad. It can happen in a game (see Buffalo first half vs second) or even in a season (2018 vs 2019). That interception was a big momentum shift. Tie game.

I guess every qb has a bad game occasionally, but Goff just puzzles me how he can be so good and then so bad, and it doesn't always seem to be just pressure.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Goff's pick is on McVay....Stupid, horrible play call. Why would he go empty set on 2nd and 2? This kind of garbage has been plaguing us all year. Someone needs to let McVay know that we are a RUNNING team first and foremost. We should never be in a moronic empty set.

McVay's play calling leaves a lot to be desired. He needs to stop trying to be so cute.
Play to our strengths, Sean.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Feel for Staley here, needing to make a last fucking minute adjustment to scheme due to losing his top corner.

Maybe the offense can step up and at least not turn the fucking ball over any more.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, we have all watched this team (and Goff) long enough to know that we aren't gonna be "putting them away" today.
If we win, we win ugly, and close. Gonna require a lot of tough running, and some big plays on D.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't get McVay's playcalling at times, and I don't get what Goff is seeing out there. Completely gave away a ton of momentum for nothing.

Goff got fooled by the DT dropping out. But McVay has to stop going fucking empty when we're running it down their throats.

MachS

Hall of Fame
When we dont have a clear schematic advantage, and you force Goff to sit in the pocket and read zone defenses.......

We need a big bounce back drive right now to take back the momentum.