GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wanted to see them win without stress. Now I'm just hoping they win any way they can.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Really amazes me that people forget who is in the secondary other than Ramsey. I'm reading other teams fans talk about how they wish their DC was as smart as Morris but Rams fans are pissed at him.

Your comment only makes sense if this was the first game he's done this. He's done it since he's been here. The difference is we don't have Von Miller anymore.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Hey look another 10 yard cushion, another quick throw for 5-8 yards. Yawn

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your comment only makes sense if this was the first game he's done this. He's done it since he's been here. The difference is we don't have Von Miller anymore.
The difference is we have one DB with any experience that Morris can trust.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Defense needs to do better on first and second down. Cards have been having 3rd and short a lot lately. Makes it easier to pick up first downs.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
So tired of this defense. Soft as shit. All around.

Cardinals aren't shooting themselves in the foot anymore so they're converting at ease.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm old enough to remember when the Rams defense was pretty good at getting stops on 4th and short. Not so much anymore.