GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Great defense to end the half….

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
One score game now. The offense needs some kind of score when they get the ball next half. Cardinals are feeling fortunate its only a 7 point game.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Literally laughing at the commentary on the Rams defense. They let up 6 points, on the road, playing their 5th, 6th, and 7th corners.

Holy moly.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like total domination, but the score doesn’t show it. Two dropped TD passes

socalrams90

Starter
game just feels “off” to me. Hope we can get the offense going in the second half. We could’ve put them away by now.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Only complaint I have in the first half is the play selection was too horizontal when we were in 2 minute. Protections have been good, Stafford is seeing the threats, take some shots downfield. You can't make it easy on this shitty Cards secondary.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Raheem Morris special.

Started the game aggressive = D playing great

Revert to this soft off shit = Cards move the ball
The overall game plan was on point. We should have been up big in this one, which would have made everything fit just fine. I don't have a problem with Arizona kicking FGs. Rams just have to finish most of their drives and it's a W.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Akers looks slow to me.

Overall Rams look solid.

Amazing how far Rochell has fallen on depth chart... or is he hurt? Haley getting snaps instead of Rochell.

Lewis showing up today.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah, these announcers suck balls, as do the refs who probably cost us a TD by non calls. Cam does NOT look right.

RamWoodie

Legend
Rams lead but the offense just isn't sharp or consistent right now. No rhythm at all. Get some no huddle going and some passes to Henderson and Akers out of the backfield.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Akers looks slow to me.

Overall Rams look solid.

Amazing how far Rochell has fallen on depth chart... or is he hurt? Haley getting snaps instead of Rochell.

Lewis showing up today.
Really bums me out about Rochell.

At least Haley seems to be fearless and making plays in run game. I appreciate that.

Offense needs to get it's shit together.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
We just need to stay even or win the 2nd half. Got a little messy at the end. needed a FD and needed a stop and didn't get either.
We are fine come out and play clean